Screen freezes, goes black

Track

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2006
I'm getting unusual errors on my newly-built high-end PC.

I have two 8800 GTS 512 video cards (not in SLi because I need a flexible bridge and can't find one :fou: )
They appear to both have the same problem - whenever I play a game for about 10 minutes, the screen freezes and goes either black, white, or now NEW green! Hopefully it's a limited time only.

Then when I turn the PC off and then on again, it does the same thing WITHOUT me having to start up a game.
After about 5 reboots, it finally stays put, and how long I leave it off appears to have no bearing.

The thing about it, is that they work just fine, for the most part, up until they "die". I got 20 FPS in Halo at one part, which I thought was very odd, but it plays F.E.A.R. at 1920x1200 with 4xAA on Vista with 25 FPS minimum..

So.. any help would be very appriciated.

PC Specs:
Q6600 @ stock - afraid to overclock 'till I fix the problem, but it loads at 33 C.
4GB RAM @ stock-200Mhz = 800Mhz, for some reason. Use only 2.25GB, 'till I can kill the person who sold me 32-bit instead of 64.
2x 8800 GTS 512 no-SLi. Cooled by dual-HR-03 GTs.
eVGA 680i A1. There appears to be a slight problem - it doesn't boot when I plug the extra 4-pin molex into it, but if I plug it in later, it works fine, and no, it still freezes.
320GB x 2 in RAID0. It's my first time, so I hope I installed the drivers well.. but it seems to work fine.
X-FI XtremeGamer. Yet to eliminate it as the culprit, but somehow I doubt it, since it works fine playing 'ma tunes. :D
p190 case + 1200w dual-PSU set-up. I'm not sure if the error with the motherboard isn't PSU(s) related.. I am not 100% sure they are perfectly fine, but they seem fine, and again, they do work. Besides, I only use one card at a time, so it can't be that either one of the cards isn't getting enough power, since I hooked up everything but the drives and the fans to the 650w PSU.
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit. When I boot up in Safe Mode, it appears to be also fine.. and I have had issues regarding Vista starting up.. so maybe it's a software issue, but I won't know 'till I get my 64-bit edition.

Here's a pic - http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/648/img1347bk1.jpg

Thanks for any help!

Track

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2006

Hmm.. that's odd. I guess I was thinking about doing it, and so I ended up not.

They both idle at ~45C, in my warm room. I've never seen them load at above 70C, and it happens even when I put all my fans on high and they stay at 60C.