HDMI switch and Denon AVR-4806 question.

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
June 30, 2005 7:38:37 PM

Hi all,

I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with comparing HD media that is
passed through a HDMI switch box like the Gefen compared to a Denon
AVR-4806? I have two devises, DVD, Cable/DVR box, that have HDMI outputs.
The HDMI looks to be the best video connection on my TV. The Denon 4806 is
pricy and I was thinking of doing a 3806 or similar and a switch box as the
AV receiver will be for video switching and surround channels. The mains go
through a different system.

DF
!