Acer aspire 5315 erecovery management download

Hello,
When I go to "START, ALL PROGRAMS, ACER" the only folders I find in there is the "System Information" folder. The "Acer eRecovery Management" folder is not there. Ive performed a search on my entire computer and its not here no where. I need it to re install the programs that came with my Acer, Namely Windows Vista.
5 answers Last reply
More about acer aspire 5315 erecovery management download
  1. iowamom2011 said:
    Hello,
    When I go to "START, ALL PROGRAMS, ACER" the only folders I find in there is the "System Information" folder. The "Acer eRecovery Management" folder is not there. Ive performed a search on my entire computer and its not here no where. I need it to re install the programs that came with my Acer, Namely Windows Vista.

They are in a hidden partition, not Windows.
    Initiate your recovery provedure, and they will be found, unless
    you have previously formatted your HD.
  2. ksiemb said:
    They are in a hidden partition, not Windows.
    Initiate your recovery provedure, and they will be found, unless
    you have previously formatted your HD.

I have installed and reformatted a new hard drive. I thought perhaps the Acer folders I'm looking for might be stored else where.
  3. iowamom2011 said:
    I have installed and reformatted a new hard drive. I thought perhaps the Acer folders I'm looking for might be stored else where.

They certainly will not be on the new formatted hard drive, and they are not stored anywhere else; where would you expect them to be ?
  4. God, who knows. Some secret storage compartment I guess.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download Acer Management