Sign in with
Your question

Acer aspire 5315 erecovery management download

Last response: in Windows Vista
February 2, 2012 1:26:21 AM

Hello,
When I go to "START, ALL PROGRAMS, ACER" the only folders I find in there is the "System Information" folder. The "Acer eRecovery Management" folder is not there. Ive performed a search on my entire computer and its not here no where. I need it to re install the programs that came with my Acer, Namely Windows Vista.
February 2, 2012 7:33:36 AM

iowamom2011 said:
Hello,
When I go to "START, ALL PROGRAMS, ACER" the only folders I find in there is the "System Information" folder. The "Acer eRecovery Management" folder is not there. Ive performed a search on my entire computer and its not here no where. I need it to re install the programs that came with my Acer, Namely Windows Vista.

They are in a hidden partition, not Windows.
Initiate your recovery provedure, and they will be found, unless
you have previously formatted your HD.
m
l
February 23, 2012 8:32:28 PM

ksiemb said:
They are in a hidden partition, not Windows.
Initiate your recovery provedure, and they will be found, unless
you have previously formatted your HD.

I have installed and reformatted a new hard drive. I thought perhaps the Acer folders I'm looking for might be stored else where.
m
l
Related resources
February 23, 2012 8:55:46 PM

iowamom2011 said:
I have installed and reformatted a new hard drive. I thought perhaps the Acer folders I'm looking for might be stored else where.

They certainly will not be on the new formatted hard drive, and they are not stored anywhere else; where would you expect them to be ?
m
l
February 23, 2012 11:04:40 PM

God, who knows. Some secret storage compartment I guess.
m
l
!