DLP vs LCD vs Plasma

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 2, 2005 8:06:48 PM

anyone have a link to a site with a "everything you wanted to know. . ..etc" about the technologies?

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

More about : dlp lcd plasma

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 2:34:05 AM

terrific!! Thanks!!!

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ski" <ski@nospamtoday.com> wrote in message news:Xns96879E5DE4C99Meeenospamtodaycom@207.217.125.201...
"SwampBug" <wywywywywy@etetet.trt> wrote in

> anyone have a link to a site with a "everything you wanted to know. .
> .etc" about the technologies?

http://www.avdeals.com/classroom/LCD_tv%20_versus_plasm...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:35:15 AM

Very comprehensive. . .thanks.

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Dick" <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:7jdgc1tatsgau3phb2fnrf6gqn8hjj75fi@4ax.com...
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:06:48 -0500, "SwampBug" <wywywywywy@etetet.trt>
wrote:

>anyone have a link to a site with a "everything you wanted to know. . ..etc" about the technologies?

Try this one

http://www.audioholics.com/techtips/specsformats/displa...

Dick
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 5:31:28 AM

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:06:48 -0500, "SwampBug" <wywywywywy@etetet.trt> spewed
forth these words of wisdom:

>anyone have a link to a site with a "everything you wanted to know. . .etc" about the technologi
http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/

Galley
!