So - anyone know where to get a cd key?

Other than from fileplanet, which for some reasons works for everbody
else but me?

P. Burrows wrote:

> Other than from fileplanet, which for some reasons works for everbody
> else but me?

PLONK ME TOO!

P. Burrows wrote:

> Other than from fileplanet, which for some reasons works for everbody
> else but me?

have you tried obtaining one with another computer (ie friend or family
member)? Or just try using another browser?

In article <1sYyc.57646$Np3.2600519@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
nospam@all.com says...

> P. Burrows wrote:
> >
> > Other than from fileplanet, which for some reasons works for everbody
> > else but me?
> >

> have you tried obtaining one with another computer (ie friend or family
> member)? Or just try using another browser?

No i haven't. I suppose i could try with Opera.

However it seems fileplanet chooses to display the "we have no keys"
message, why would that be related to the browser or computer.

I'll try another computer one of these days though.

In article <1sYyc.57646$Np3.2600519@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
nospam@all.com says...

> P. Burrows wrote:
> >
> > Other than from fileplanet, which for some reasons works for everbody
> > else but me?
> >

> have you tried obtaining one with another computer (ie friend or family
> member)? Or just try using another browser?

Tried with Opera 7.51
Netscape 7.1
Mozilla Firefox 0.8

After clicking the button the all go to:
http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/tribes2/registration_full.shtml

Which reads in part "Sorry, the program for Tribes 2 is currently
unavailable!"

In article <MPG.1b370ca1e1f872dc989c4d@news.usenetserver.com>,
me@privacy.net says...
> After clicking the button the all go to:
> http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/tribes2/registration_full.shtml
>
> Which reads in part "Sorry, the program for Tribes 2 is currently
> unavailable!"

Which is odd really, because i downloaded tribes 2 again yesterday..
seems they keep a somewhat sloppy house over there.

Ratz2010's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
>> Other than from fileplanet, which for some reasons works for everbody
>> else but me?
> have you tried obtaining one with another computer (ie friend or family
> member)? Or just try using another browser?

http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/tribes2_mag.aspx

Or buy the issue of CGW that had it (think it was the June Issue)

--
Hellmark
-If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!

P. Burrows's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> Which reads in part "Sorry, the program for Tribes 2 is currently
> unavailable!"

If you get me your FP login info, I'll get you a key.

--
Hellmark
-If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!

Dont know if this will be any help to you..

http://deadzone.cjb.net/

(I was actually looking for a download link for muteFX when I found this)