M4er1c

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2008
is the cables being everywhere really that bad as people say? some people had to drill holes in the case. does anyone know how loud in its 3 speeds? does it come with all the 120mm fans and the 200mm fan for free?

would you get the Antec 900 or the NZXT HUSH with dampening foam to reduce noise. i cant get a full tower case because of the space i have...

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004

I recommend the 900, it is a pretty solid case, heavy though.

1) Is the cables being everywhere really that bad as people say?
NO, organize them.

2) Some people had to drill holes in the case.
Yah, you could do this or you could run them up inside then window on the front, there is a lot of room in there and the cables can’t be seen.

3) Does anyone know how loud in its 3 speeds?
Low is pretty quiet; you could also turn some fans off if not needed. I run mine on MED, It is not quite at all, but not too bad.

4) Does it come with all the 120mm fans and the 200mm fan for free?
Yes, you need to buy a 120mm fan for window if you want/need.... It comes with 3-120's and the 200mm

jnava121

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2007
which cables are you talking about the 18 million coming out of your power supply or the 2 or 3 that power the fans? lol... :pt1cable:

Fan speed is what makes the case loud you can put them on low setting and you will not hear them.

Why do you need to drill holes in the case ? you need 800 fans? antec comes with rubber hole opening in the back in case you need to put some water cooled tubing in or something . you could easily use that for extra wire management......