How effective is free data recovery software?
Total: 2 votes
- 1) Useless, you get what you pay for
- 0 %
- 2) Useful for simple issues (please list recoverable issues as a post)
- 0 %
- 3) Very useful if you know what you’re doing (please list tools you recommend as a post)WinHex etc.
- PC has become loud and slow, what part may be causing this? - Forum
- What can cause the RAID0 failure? What can be done? - Forum
- After formatting the partition where the os was installed this become unallocated - Forum
- Hard drive has become unallocated for no apparent reason (windows 7) - Forum
- I have a external hard drive that has data on it but has now become unallocated - Forum