change file created date

August 1, 2005 3:00:29 AM

Hi,

I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible
to change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.
August 1, 2005 4:38:56 AM

Hi. try the experts here microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos, you may have
better luck.

"aguy" <abhi_nav@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
> took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
> they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible to
> change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:00:30 PM

TouchPro at http://www.jddesign.co.uk/

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:00:29 -0500, aguy <abhi_nav@hotmail.nospam.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
>took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
>they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible
>to change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.
>
>Thanks.
August 1, 2005 8:06:57 PM

In Picasa highlight folder, right click, folder properties. Change date to
whatever

!