change file created date

Hi,

I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible
to change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about change file created date

    Hi. try the experts here microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos, you may have
    better luck.

    "aguy" <abhi_nav@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
    > took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
    > they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible to
    > change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.
    >
    > Thanks.

    TouchPro at http://www.jddesign.co.uk/

    ....Alan
    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:00:29 -0500, aguy <abhi_nav@hotmail.nospam.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
    >took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
    >they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible
    >to change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.
    >
    >Thanks.

    In Picasa highlight folder, right click, folder properties. Change date to
    whatever

    "aguy" <abhi_nav@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I forgot to change the date on my digital camera, so the pictures that I
    > took recently have the wrong "created" date. When I view them in Picasa,
    > they come up under the wrong year. I was wondering if it were possible
    > to change the created on date. I will appreciate any help.
    >
    > Thanks.

Cameras Microsoft Windows XP