Hello

Just dropping a line.

Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\

But hey everyone! What's up?
9 answers Last reply
More about hello
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Stephen Limowski wrote:

    > Just dropping a line.
    >
    > Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    > group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
    >
    > But hey everyone! What's up?

    Welcome back

    Don't forget your dongle!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 03:26:27 GMT, Stephen Limowski <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote:

    > Just dropping a line.

    Hey! Long time no see.

    > Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    > group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\

    Get the German server. http://www.individual.net. It's text-only, but
    free.

    > But hey everyone! What's up?

    Just waiting for T:V, and getting ready when I have some time to see how
    Tribes 2 plays on my "new" GeForce 4.

    --
    Troy
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
    > Just dropping a line.
    >
    > Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    > group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
    >
    > But hey everyone! What's up?

    Woot! Just chillin. You?

    Quixote aka Thraq
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Quixote wrote:
    > "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Just dropping a line.
    >>
    >>Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    >>group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
    >>
    >>But hey everyone! What's up?
    >

    > Woot! Just chillin. You?
    >
    > Quixote aka Thraq

    So yeah wtf? My news service doesn't have this article anymore.....

    What in the hell?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > Quixote wrote:
    > > "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Just dropping a line.
    > >>
    > >>Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    > >>group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill.
    :\

    > >>But hey everyone! What's up?
    > >

    > > Woot! Just chillin. You?
    > >
    > > Quixote aka Thraq
    > >

    > So yeah wtf? My news service doesn't have this article anymore.....
    >
    > What in the hell?

    Got me? Just how did you access it?? :^p

    Quixote
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Quixote wrote:
    > "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Quixote wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message

    > :\

    >>>Woot! Just chillin. You?
    >>>
    >>>Quixote aka Thraq
    >>>

    >>So yeah wtf? My news service doesn't have this article anymore.....
    >>
    >>What in the hell?
    >

    > Got me? Just how did you access it?? :^p
    >
    > Quixote

    Had it saved locally.

    Oh well, I signed up for that German USENET server. Hopefully that's
    better. :)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Stephen Limowski <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in

    > Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    > group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill.
    > :\

    Can you get to Google? This group is available there.

    What kind of school would block non-binary newsgroups?
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Stephen Limowski wrote:
    > Hey Miracle! Long time no see!
    >
    > School's going alright. Will be my fourth year soon. Majoring in
    > Computer Science/Engineering. Currently at home for summer break :)
    > I remember the first batch of cookies you sent me for my freshman
    > year. They were very yummy :) hehe
    >
    > Still have your web cam too :)
    >
    > How are you doing?

    Well, sitting here shocked as hell, actually. This fall will be
    your FOURTH year?!?!?!?!?

    Where in hell does the time go?!?!?

    Otherwise, same-old, same-old here. 'Cept hubby changed jobs,
    so I hafta play at being Ms. Secretary during the day. He sells food
    to restaurants and such, so while he's out & about, *I* get to deal
    with the idiots who own the establishments on the phone.
    Seems too many dolts think they can make a fortune by opening
    a restaurant. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Most end up going bankrupt.
    Oh, the stories I could tell......................LOL

    I went back to teaching baking this past winter. Gah. Talk about
    a love/hate relationship!

    I'm still working on becoming a geekette. :oD I saw a system
    tonight that almost made me drool. Met a young man who's opening
    up a decent computer store, and he really knows his stuff. He's a friend
    of AnnieMae's son, so I might actually have a resource here for *real*
    help when needed.
    I had to rag him about using XP, though, and I dissed his Radeon
    card. LOL Well, HE started it- accused me of preferring a Pentium4
    over the AMDs, and you KNOW that ain't so! <giggles>
    Real nice kid, and I hope his store does well.

    It's too hot to send any food through the mail, so maybe I can ship
    a box home for you about Christmas time. ;o)

    --
    {{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
    >^,,^< Miracle
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Troy wrote:
    > On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 03:26:27 GMT, Stephen Limowski <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Just dropping a line.
    >

    > Hey! Long time no see.
    >

    >>Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
    >>group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
    >

    > Get the German server. http://www.individual.net. It's text-only, but
    > free.
    >

    >>But hey everyone! What's up?
    >

    > Just waiting for T:V, and getting ready when I have some time to see how
    > Tribes 2 plays on my "new" GeForce 4.

    Thank you VERY much. This is much better than my ISP's news service.
    Now I can actually keep track of posts for more than a day. :)

Games Servers Video Games