Just dropping a line.

Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\

But hey everyone! What's up?

Stephen Limowski wrote:

> Just dropping a line.
>
> Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
> group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
>
> But hey everyone! What's up?

Welcome back

Don't forget your dongle!

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 03:26:27 GMT, Stephen Limowski <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote:

> Just dropping a line.

Hey! Long time no see.

> Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
> group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\

Get the German server. http://www.individual.net. It's text-only, but
free.

> But hey everyone! What's up?

Just waiting for T:V, and getting ready when I have some time to see how
Tribes 2 plays on my "new" GeForce 4.

--
Troy

"Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
> Just dropping a line.
>
> Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
> group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
>
> But hey everyone! What's up?

Woot! Just chillin. You?

Quixote aka Thraq

Quixote wrote:
> "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
>
>>Just dropping a line.
>>
>>Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
>>group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
>>
>>But hey everyone! What's up?
>

> Woot! Just chillin. You?
>
> Quixote aka Thraq

So yeah wtf? My news service doesn't have this article anymore.....

What in the hell?

> Quixote wrote:
> > "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>Just dropping a line.
> >>
> >>Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
> >>group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill.
:\

> >>But hey everyone! What's up?
> >

> > Woot! Just chillin. You?
> >
> > Quixote aka Thraq
> >

> So yeah wtf? My news service doesn't have this article anymore.....
>
> What in the hell?

Got me? Just how did you access it?? :^p

Quixote

Quixote wrote:
> "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
>
>>Quixote wrote:
>>
>>>"Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message

> :\

>>>Woot! Just chillin. You?
>>>
>>>Quixote aka Thraq
>>>

>>So yeah wtf? My news service doesn't have this article anymore.....
>>
>>What in the hell?
>

> Got me? Just how did you access it?? :^p
>
> Quixote

Had it saved locally.

Oh well, I signed up for that German USENET server. Hopefully that's
better. :)

Stephen Limowski <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in

> Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
> group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill.
> :\

Can you get to Google? This group is available there.

What kind of school would block non-binary newsgroups?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Stephen Limowski wrote:
> Hey Miracle! Long time no see!
>
> School's going alright. Will be my fourth year soon. Majoring in
> Computer Science/Engineering. Currently at home for summer break :)
> I remember the first batch of cookies you sent me for my freshman
> year. They were very yummy :) hehe
>
> Still have your web cam too :)
>
> How are you doing?

Well, sitting here shocked as hell, actually. This fall will be
your FOURTH year?!?!?!?!?

Where in hell does the time go?!?!?

Otherwise, same-old, same-old here. 'Cept hubby changed jobs,
so I hafta play at being Ms. Secretary during the day. He sells food
to restaurants and such, so while he's out & about, *I* get to deal
with the idiots who own the establishments on the phone.
Seems too many dolts think they can make a fortune by opening
a restaurant. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Most end up going bankrupt.
Oh, the stories I could tell......................LOL

I went back to teaching baking this past winter. Gah. Talk about
a love/hate relationship!

I'm still working on becoming a geekette. :eek:D I saw a system
tonight that almost made me drool. Met a young man who's opening
up a decent computer store, and he really knows his stuff. He's a friend
of AnnieMae's son, so I might actually have a resource here for *real*
help when needed.
I had to rag him about using XP, though, and I dissed his Radeon
card. LOL Well, HE started it- accused me of preferring a Pentium4
over the AMDs, and you KNOW that ain't so! <giggles>
Real nice kid, and I hope his store does well.

It's too hot to send any food through the mail, so maybe I can ship
a box home for you about Christmas time. ;o)

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}

Troy wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 03:26:27 GMT, Stephen Limowski <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote:
>

>>Just dropping a line.
>

> Hey! Long time no see.
>

>>Haven't been here in forever. At school, I don't have access to this
>>group, and here at home now, the news server has really gone downhill. :\
>

> Get the German server. http://www.individual.net. It's text-only, but
> free.
>

>>But hey everyone! What's up?
>

> Just waiting for T:V, and getting ready when I have some time to see how
> Tribes 2 plays on my "new" GeForce 4.

Thank you VERY much. This is much better than my ISP's news service.
Now I can actually keep track of posts for more than a day. :)