Sign in with
Your question

Settlers 3 patch

Last response: in Windows XP
July 17, 2010 12:18:27 PM

Hello, I wanted to play settlers 3 and it automatically downloaded the patch. Then I saw that it wasnt working so I looked here http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/38926-35-trouble-pl... and downloaded the XP Crack for settlers 3. But now when I am going to play the game it gives another error and closes. The Error is "Structured Exception c0000005 occured at 0x005FADC9. Read from 3a5d3bf0 failed" Can anybody help me_? Thanks

More about : settlers patch

July 19, 2010 4:18:13 PM

Uninstall the game, and reinstall it. A friend of mine had the same issue, but when he reinstalled it and tried installing the patches and XP Crack again, it worked.

Good Luck!
July 19, 2010 4:52:31 PM

lazyperson17 said:
Uninstall the game, and reinstall it. A friend of mine had the same issue, but when he reinstalled it and tried installing the patches and XP Crack again, it worked.

Good Luck!

Thanks but I reinstalled it, installed the patches and XP crack again but it didn't work.
July 19, 2010 5:04:57 PM

does your computer's software match the specifications on the package? (you probably already checked this) But dont forget, If you are running a program from back in the early 2000's to late 90's, it might not work on Win 7, or if your trying to run a new piece of software made in the last 2-3 years, it will probably not work on win 2k or might not work on XP. so check compatibility. AND storage/necessary performance requirements from the computer system itself (such as RAM, HD space, Processing power, etc)
!