Settlers 3 patch

Hello, I wanted to play settlers 3 and it automatically downloaded the patch. Then I saw that it wasnt working so I looked here http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/38926-35-trouble-playing-settlers and downloaded the XP Crack for settlers 3. But now when I am going to play the game it gives another error and closes. The Error is "Structured Exception c0000005 occured at 0x005FADC9. Read from 3a5d3bf0 failed" Can anybody help me_? Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about settlers patch
  1. Uninstall the game, and reinstall it. A friend of mine had the same issue, but when he reinstalled it and tried installing the patches and XP Crack again, it worked.

Good Luck!
  2. lazyperson17 said:
    Uninstall the game, and reinstall it. A friend of mine had the same issue, but when he reinstalled it and tried installing the patches and XP Crack again, it worked.

Good Luck!

Thanks but I reinstalled it, installed the patches and XP crack again but it didn't work.
  3. does your computer's software match the specifications on the package? (you probably already checked this) But dont forget, If you are running a program from back in the early 2000's to late 90's, it might not work on Win 7, or if your trying to run a new piece of software made in the last 2-3 years, it will probably not work on win 2k or might not work on XP. so check compatibility. AND storage/necessary performance requirements from the computer system itself (such as RAM, HD space, Processing power, etc)
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP