Geek's Guide to Frying Eggs

Tim

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's someone
who
> tried:

What the hell is that brown sauce?

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Tim's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body were:
> "ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
>> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's someone
> who
>> tried:
> What the hell is that brown sauce?

I think A1 or something like that

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

It's probably brown sauce ;-) (Think HP)

"Alex B" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> (Think HP)

You mean the printer people?

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

You gotta have bacon in a fried egg sandwich. It ain't a bacon and egg
sarnie otherwise ;-)

Tim wrote:

> What the hell is that brown sauce?

Aitch Pee, guvn'r.

"Mark Thorson" <nospam@sonic.net> wrote in message
> Tim wrote:
>
> > What the hell is that brown sauce?
>
> Aitch Pee, guvn'r.

I'm on the wrong side of the pond - is it a British condiment?

Tim wrote:
> "Mark Thorson" <nospam@sonic.net> wrote in message
>
>>Tim wrote:
>>

>>>What the hell is that brown sauce?
>>
>>Aitch Pee, guvn'r.
>>

> I'm on the wrong side of the pond - is it a British condiment?

yes hot-pepper sauce

Tim wrote:

> "Alex B" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> > (Think HP)
>
> You mean the printer people?

HOUSES OF FREAKIN' PARLIAMENT.

Sheesh! :)

> Tim wrote:
>
> HOUSES OF FREAKIN' PARLIAMENT.

LOL I believe that would be HFP.

johny

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

>>>It's probably brown sauce ;-) (Think HP)

>>You mean the printer people?

> yes hot-pepper sauce

LOL! Both, HP and Al souces are nasty, I'm gonna have my eggs with DELL
souce. Because my CPU is watercooled, i'm gonna have my eggs boiled instead.
:)

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

> >>Aitch Pee, guvn'r.
> >>

> > I'm on the wrong side of the pond - is it a British condiment?
> >

> yes hot-pepper sauce

Hot pepper sauce?..

If you took say a1, made it smooth like heinz 57 Or Ketchup
so take ur a1, make it less runny and more smooth and that's kinda what you
got..
GB really lacks on steak sauces .. all they have are "brown sauces"
Keep in mind that "red sauce" is ketchup

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

No I mean HP.

http://www.hpfoods.com/brands/hpsauce/display.phtml?nav=products&rub=5

> No I mean HP.
>
> http://www.hpfoods.com/brands/hpsauce/display.phtml?nav=products&rub=5

LOL Being from the US, I wasn't familiar with Britain's famous "brown
sauce". Does seem a bit disturbing though, consuming a fluid based on its
color - especially brown. ;-) Does it taste brown?

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's someone
who
> tried:
>
> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

Someone has WAY too much free time on their hands.

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's someone
who
> tried:
>
> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

i would have used a poachette ring.

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.games.starsiege.tribes.]
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:05:35 GMT, Mark Thorson wrote:

[Snip]
Congratulations. This is the first thread in A.G.S.T. that I've
essentially killfiled.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:25:01 GMT, "Kswck" <kswck@optonline.net> wrote:

>"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
>> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's someone
>who
>> tried:
>>
>> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html
>
>Someone has WAY too much free time on their hands.

If he really had way too much free time on his hands, he would have
lapped the pennies for better heat transfer.

RagManX

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> coming from a
tree, and thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
conversation anyway:

> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's someone
> who tried:
>
> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

petition to revoke scratch's rights as a regular as punishment for
crossposting this retarded bullshit.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

DEbig3 wrote:
> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
> ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> coming from a
> tree, and thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the
> following conversation anyway:
>
>> Ever said, "my CPU's hot enough to fry an egg on"? Well, here's
>> someone who tried:
>>
>> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html
>
> petition to revoke scratch's rights as a regular as punishment for
> crossposting this retarded bullshit.

Well, I think that's a bit harsh, but I'm not against hurting
the idiot who risked his system to prove a stupid point.

Damn. Just when I think I've seen it all.......................

--
>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Scumball adjusted his/her tin foil beanie and asbestos underwear to
write:

>> LOL Being from the US, I wasn't familiar with Britain's famous
>> "brown
>> sauce". Does seem a bit disturbing though, consuming a fluid based
>> on its
>> color - especially brown. ;-) Does it taste brown?
>

> It's called brown sauce because eating too much of it causes brown
> noises.

And possibly the same colour stains :)

Oh dear there is the typical British toilet sense of humour again.

--
Mark
Iligitimi Non Carborundum!

Archived from groups: rec.food.cooking,alt.games.starsiege.tribes,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

In article <2kmkknF2d5jtU1@uni-berlin.de>, Tim <argybargy@hotmail.com>
writes

>"Mark Thorson" <nospam@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Tim wrote:
>>
>> > What the hell is that brown sauce?
>>
>> Aitch Pee, guvn'r.
>>

>I'm on the wrong side of the pond - is it a British condiment?

A British condiment is an FL, like Durex, fr'instance.
--
Roger Hunt

"Roger Hunt" <test@carewg.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> A British condiment is an FL, like Durex, fr'instance.
> --

Do they go with fried eggs?