TOT- Perfect Job for You?

I put in my real name, and it told me my ideal job was as a prostitute.

>^,,^< Miracle wrote:
> http://www.jobpredictor.com/index.asp
>
> Was having fun with this in another group, and
> put in my Tribes nick- check it out! LOL
>
> "DkAngel, Your ideal job is a Stunt Person."
>
> w00t!!!
>
> --
>
>>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

For Stephen: Topless Model.
Stephen Limowski: Brain Surgeon
SL83: Super Model

Yay?

:)

"Polarhound" <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I put in my real name, and it told me my ideal job was as a prostitute.

do you er...have pay pal...?

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> http://www.jobpredictor.com/index.asp
>
> Was having fun with this in another group, and
> put in my Tribes nick- check it out! LOL
>
> "DkAngel, Your ideal job is a Stunt Person."
>
> w00t!!!
>
> --
> >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

Master Adrian Wein Jun Ng, Your ideal job is a Animal Therapist.

Which is good.

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:45:29 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:

> Master Adrian Wein Jun Ng, Your ideal job is a Animal Therapist.
>
> Which is good.

"Mr K, Your ideal job is a Clown"

I don't like that webpage.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

"Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:45:29 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:
>
> > Master Adrian Wein Jun Ng, Your ideal job is a Animal Therapist.
> >
> > Which is good.
>
> "Mr K, Your ideal job is a Clown"
>
> I don't like that webpage.
>
> --
> "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
> R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Once, when I was having a birthday party when i was...5 or something i had a
clown named Tutti Fruity.

I wanted special K, but he was busy. :(

Adrian Ng wrote:

> "Polarhound" <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>I put in my real name, and it told me my ideal job was as a prostitute.
>

> do you er...have pay pal...?

You know, I always wondered why people would call me a whore every time
I beat their ass.. Now it all makes sense.

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 23:04:08 -0700, ">^,,^< Miracle"
<miracle@spamcop.net> wrote:

>http://www.jobpredictor.com/index.asp
>
> Was having fun with this in another group, and
>put in my Tribes nick- check it out! LOL
>
> "DkAngel, Your ideal job is a Stunt Person."
>
> w00t!!!

RagManX, Your ideal job is a Satan.

Schu-weet!

RagManX

>^,,^< Miracle wrote:
> http://www.jobpredictor.com/index.asp
>
> Was having fun with this in another group, and
> put in my Tribes nick- check it out! LOL
>
> "DkAngel, Your ideal job is a Stunt Person."
>
> w00t!!!
>
> --
>
>>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

As Jim Matthews: Circus Freak
As James Matthews: Traffic Warden

i like circus freak, myself. :)

Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in news:40e7f26c$0$6445$cc9e4d1f@news-
text.dial.pipex.com:

> "Mr K, Your ideal job is a Clown"
>
> I don't like that webpage.

You think that's bad?

"scratchmonkey, Your ideal job is a Prime Minister."

Maybe it means I need to go invent a brown sauce.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Adrian Ng wrote:
> "Polarhound" <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I put in my real name, and it told me my ideal job was as a
>> prostitute.
>
> do you er...have pay pal...?

ROFL

--