TOT: Post a picture of yourself thread :)

I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
actually have access. I missed you guys.

But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.

But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.

Free image hosting here:
http://upload.serverseed.com/

or here:

http://www.imageshack.us/

--
Stephen "SL83" Limowski

"Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
> I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
> actually have access. I missed you guys.
>
> But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
> that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.
>
> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.
>
> Free image hosting here:
> http://upload.serverseed.com/
>
> or here:
>
> http://www.imageshack.us/

Any psychological damage which might be incurred upon viewing is not my
responsibility.

http://quixote.sandlewoodtx.net/retro.htm

Quixote

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Stephen Limowski wrote:
> I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
> actually have access. I missed you guys.
>
> But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
> that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.
>
> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.
>
> Free image hosting here:
> http://upload.serverseed.com/
>
> or here:
>
> http://www.imageshack.us/

Oh gosh, let me hunt for myself..........................

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

> Stephen Limowski wrote:
>> I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
>> actually have access. I missed you guys.
>>
>> But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
>> that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.
>>
>> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
>> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.
>>
>> Free image hosting here:
>> http://upload.serverseed.com/
>>
>> or here:
>>
>> http://www.imageshack.us/
>

> Oh gosh, let me hunt for myself..........................

So I'm leafing thru my Favorites folders for a site where I've already
got pics of myself, and I see a saved link titled "Farting Kitten".
You gotta see this. LOL

http://www.evo.hr/cat/

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

> Oh gosh, let me hunt for myself..........................

Third row down, I'm the pic on the right, squinting
like some Looney Tune.................

http://afssmugglersalliance.tripod.com/ataifaces.htm

Here in the first and 4th pics, so you can see my wild hair.
;)

http://afmbpicnic.homestead.com/2002B.html

If you go to the next page, you can see my old-lady
scooter for my bad back, and I'd like to say that the look
on my face where I'm eating the cake is because that
black frosting was GROSS. o_O

OMG- keep going and you'll get to see at least one more
member who posts in here!! LOL

--
>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

High school revnion photo:

http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/

Me at a mini-LAN in my "Coroner" shirt with my team captain Lockjaw (the
bald gvy), my roommate Ffej (with the long black hair and beard), Lock's
son and grandson, and my brother Tigger (striped shirt). (Photos continve
to the end of the thread.) Check ovt ovr laptops!

http://matvreasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=40677#post40677

Stephen Limowski wrote:

<snip>
> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.

<snip>

http://k9-hi-flyers.741.com/index.html/photo_gallery.html

2nd photo down on the left. My wife Lisa and I off to the right of the
catwalk. the web site is still a work in progress.

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 04:01:09 -0700, >^,,^< Miracle wrote:

> Third row down, I'm the pic on the right, squinting
> like some Looney Tune.................
>
> http://afssmugglersalliance.tripod.com/ataifaces.htm
>

> Here in the first and 4th pics, so you can see my wild hair.
> ;)
>
> http://afmbpicnic.homestead.com/2002B.html
>
> If you go to the next page, you can see my old-lady
> scooter for my bad back, and I'd like to say that the look
> on my face where I'm eating the cake is because that
> black frosting was GROSS. o_O
>
> OMG- keep going and you'll get to see at least one more
> member who posts in here!! LOL

Behind a lens:
http://www.geocities.com/moreduffstuff/images/dscf0053.jpg
"Smile for the camera":
http://www.geocities.com/moreduffstuff/images/dscf0758.jpg
Yes I *do* smile:
http://www.geocities.com/moreduffstuff/images/slyjoke.jpg

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> High school revnion photo:
>
> http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
>
> Me at a mini-LAN in my "Coroner" shirt with my team captain Lockjaw (the
> bald gvy), my roommate Ffej (with the long black hair and beard), Lock's
> son and grandson, and my brother Tigger (striped shirt). (Photos continve
> to the end of the thread.) Check ovt ovr laptops!
>
> http://matvreasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=40677#post40677

Really recrviting yovng for MA these days............

Qvixote

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:58:06 GMT, Ratz2010 wrote:

> You look nothing like i pictured you as,

I'm probably shorter in height than what you'd imagine too. :)

> more like the Comic book guy from the Simpsons,

Who?

> mostly because of your sarcastic attitude. no offence.

Heh, none taken. :)

--

Mr K wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 06:14:05 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>Before coffee:
>>
>>http://home.ncn.com/~bmonson/temp/brycam.jpg
>>

>>After coffee:
>>
>>http://home.ncn.com/~bmonson/temp/bryan_m2.jpg
>

> There's almost a difference. :)

Yup. I remember where my glasses went after coffee. :)

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 04:01:09 -0700, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote:

> OMG- keep going and you'll get to see at least one more
> member who posts in here!! LOL

You just *had* to let them know about the only pictures of me that exist
on the Internet, didn't you?

Hehe. I was actually going to ask you where you put those.

--
Troy

Stephen Limowski wrote:
> I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
> actually have access. I missed you guys.
>
> But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
> that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.
>
> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.
>
> Free image hosting here:
> http://upload.serverseed.com/
>
> or here:
>
> http://www.imageshack.us/

i'm still waiting for a pic of DEbig3. :)

Ratz2010 wrote:

> Stephen Limowski wrote:
>
>> I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
>> actually have access. I missed you guys.
>>
>> But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
>> that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.
>>
>> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
>> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.
>>
>> Free image hosting here:
>> http://upload.serverseed.com/
>>
>> or here:
>>
>> http://www.imageshack.us/
>>

> i'm still waiting for a pic of DEbig3. :)

I used to have one.

Stephen Limowski wrote:

> Ratz2010 wrote:
>

>> Stephen Limowski wrote:
>>
>>> I'm bored, I need to get my feet wet in this group again, now that I
>>> actually have access. I missed you guys.
>>>
>>> But, since I've been gone for so long, I barely remember most people
>>> that posted here. Ratz2010, I do remember you now. :) Somewhat.
>>>
>>> But anyway, upload a picture of yourself, and then post the link in a
>>> reply. I'll start off as soon as I can find a picture of myself.
>>>
>>> Free image hosting here:
>>> http://upload.serverseed.com/
>>>
>>> or here:
>>>
>>> http://www.imageshack.us/
>>>

>> i'm still waiting for a pic of DEbig3. :)
>>

> I used to have one.

Did anyone ever actually ram a shrike into him at the last GBU?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> High school revnion photo:
>
> http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
>
> Me at a mini-LAN in my "Coroner" shirt with my team captain Lockjaw
> (the bald gvy), my roommate Ffej (with the long black hair and
> beard), Lock's son and grandson, and my brother Tigger (striped
> shirt). (Photos continve to the end of the thread.) Check ovt ovr
> laptops!
>
> http://matvreasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=40677#post40677

Hey, yov look sorta like Tom Petty!!!! :D

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Qvixote wrote:
> "ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in
> message news:Xns951F3395C5E6Ascratchmonkey@216.196.97.136...
>> High school revnion photo:
>>
>> http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
>>
>> Me at a mini-LAN in my "Coroner" shirt with my team captain Lockjaw
>> (the bald gvy), my roommate Ffej (with the long black hair and
>> beard), Lock's son and grandson, and my brother Tigger (striped
>> shirt). (Photos continve to the end of the thread.) Check ovt ovr
>> laptops!
>>
>> http://matvreasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=40677#post40677
>
> Really recrviting yovng for MA these days............
>
> Qvixote

Nah, lookit his bald spot.............. ROFL

--