  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2004 1:08:19 PM

/e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.

I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D

--
ClayPidgeon

More about : gonna good

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 11:58:15 PM

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:08:19 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:

> /e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
> comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>

> I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D
>
> --
> ClayPidgeon

.... 'e's buggered off! :(

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Mr K wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:08:19 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>/e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
>>comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>>

>>I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D
>>
>>--
>>ClayPidgeon
>

> ... 'e's buggered off! :(

He'll be back...he's got so many places to reply to himself and can't
spend too much time in one place.

:D

--
ClayPidgeon
July 9, 2004 2:11:21 AM

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:43:55 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:

> He'll be back...he's got so many places to reply to himself and can't
> spend too much time in one place.
>
>:D

Y'just can't get a good troll nowadays.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 2:11:22 AM

Mr K wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:43:55 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>He'll be back...he's got so many places to reply to himself and can't
>>spend too much time in one place.
>>
>>:D
>

> Y'just can't get a good troll nowadays.

I think if you tell him your name is Howard, he'll stay...maybe even
follow you home. >:)
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 3:16:46 AM

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:27:51 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:

> I think if you tell him your name is Howard, he'll stay...

Ok.

Hey, troll... I'm called Howard.

> maybe even follow you home. >:)

Awesome, I could do with a new thing to change TV channels with. How is it
for opening cans of stella?

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 5:45:34 AM

Mr K wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:08:19 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>/e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
>>comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>>

>>I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D
>

> ... 'e's buggered off! :(

So he has, he's scarpered!

To music:
He's packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering off
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

--
Frank
July 9, 2004 9:14:29 AM

MarkandBrian.net wrote:
> /e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
> comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>

> I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D

You can say *that* again. Heh.

After the first automatic reply from Google, I got another,
from a real person. I've never had that happen! I'm encouraged.

Not *really* encouraged, mind you, but enough to raise one eyebrow.
;)

--
>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 1:38:21 PM

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Not *really* encouraged, mind you, but enough to raise one eyebrow.
> ;)
> --
> >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

It will be interesting to see what both Google and Yahoo reply back with.
We do have a FAQ and he clearly is violating it and has been reported to
both agencies. Both of those companies have TOS' that do not allow this
sort of behavior.

Icy
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 2:46:47 PM

"IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in news:10et7u9bsur2n94
@corp.supernews.com:

> It will be interesting to see what both Google and Yahoo reply back with.

BTW, just saw on SlashDot that Google has a beta of a new look for Google
Groups:

http://groups-beta.google.com/
July 11, 2004 6:19:57 AM

IcyHot wrote:
> ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
>> Not *really* encouraged, mind you, but enough to raise one
>> eyebrow. ;)
>> --
>>> ^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel
>>

> It will be interesting to see what both Google and Yahoo reply back
> with. We do have a FAQ and he clearly is violating it and has been
> reported to both agencies. Both of those companies have TOS' that do
> not allow this sort of behavior.
>
> Icy

Nothing more yet. /me sighs.

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}} to you and "the wife". LOL
!