This is gonna be good!

/e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.

I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D

--
ClayPidgeon

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:08:19 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:

> /e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
> comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>

> I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D
>
> --
> ClayPidgeon

.... 'e's buggered off! :(

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Mr K wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:08:19 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>/e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
>>comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>>

>>I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D
>>
>>--
>>ClayPidgeon
>

> ... 'e's buggered off! :(

He'll be back...he's got so many places to reply to himself and can't
spend too much time in one place.

:D

--
ClayPidgeon

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:43:55 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:

> He'll be back...he's got so many places to reply to himself and can't
> spend too much time in one place.
>
>:D

Y'just can't get a good troll nowadays.

--

Mr K wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:43:55 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>He'll be back...he's got so many places to reply to himself and can't
>>spend too much time in one place.
>>
>>:D
>

> Y'just can't get a good troll nowadays.

I think if you tell him your name is Howard, he'll stay...maybe even
follow you home. >:)

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:27:51 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:

> I think if you tell him your name is Howard, he'll stay...

Ok.

Hey, troll... I'm called Howard.

> maybe even follow you home. >:)

Awesome, I could do with a new thing to change TV channels with. How is it
for opening cans of stella?

--

Mr K wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:08:19 -0700, MarkandBrian.net wrote:
>

>>/e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
>>comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>>

>>I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D
>

> ... 'e's buggered off! :(

So he has, he's scarpered!

To music:
He's packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering off
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

--
Frank

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

MarkandBrian.net wrote:
> /e fires up the popcorn popper, ices down the barley pop, pulls up the
> comfy chair, and prepares for the entertainment.
>

> I don't think he knows how deep he stepped in it, but he soon will. :D

You can say *that* again. Heh.

After the first automatic reply from Google, I got another,
from a real person. I've never had that happen! I'm encouraged.

Not *really* encouraged, mind you, but enough to raise one eyebrow.
;)

--

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Not *really* encouraged, mind you, but enough to raise one eyebrow.
> ;)
> --
> >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

It will be interesting to see what both Google and Yahoo reply back with.
We do have a FAQ and he clearly is violating it and has been reported to
both agencies. Both of those companies have TOS' that do not allow this
sort of behavior.

Icy

"IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in news:10et7u9bsur2n94
@corp.supernews.com:

> It will be interesting to see what both Google and Yahoo reply back with.

BTW, just saw on SlashDot that Google has a beta of a new look for Google
Groups:

http://groups-beta.google.com/

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

IcyHot wrote:
> ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
>> Not *really* encouraged, mind you, but enough to raise one
>> eyebrow. ;)
>> --
>>> ^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel
>>

> It will be interesting to see what both Google and Yahoo reply back
> with. We do have a FAQ and he clearly is violating it and has been
> reported to both agencies. Both of those companies have TOS' that do
> not allow this sort of behavior.
>
> Icy

Nothing more yet. /me sighs.

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}} to you and "the wife". LOL