ATI HD 2600 XT - Problems..??

replicant69

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
I have a new set up and running the ATI HD 2600 XT graphics card.
I have noticed that not always but sometimes websites appear as if they havent fully loaded?

An example: I visited a site which showed an all black background (normally displays light grey) as I hovered my mouse of certain parts of the site the grey started to appear so page was blotchy with black and grey, so then I flicked to another web page and back to the original site again and the whole site was coloured in grey as it should be.
If this makes any sense to anyone else, any ideas? Im concerned my card might be at fault.

Another example I had: Some sites the pages showed a white horizontal line burnt into the page, after a refresh the page would appear as normal?

harna

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Step one

Uninstall any or all video drivers and reinstall the video drivers that came with your hardware. If this does not fix the issue, then download latest, non-beta driver from AMD and install these.

Also make sure that you have the latest .NET software from Microsoft installed as Catalyst Driver software does not run or runs flawed without them.

Make sure you have the lastest Direct X software installed. Run "dxdiag"
to see your version.