ccRegVfy.exe-Unable To Locate Component

"This application has failed to start because ccTrust.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem" ...Okay heres the
problem, I tried to update my Norton antivirus 2003 but something went wrong
so I un-installed it. I restarted my computer and this box to popped up
Stating that I have to restart it again. But the thing when I close the box
my comuter restarts on its own and now, everytime I restart my computer I
have to deal with that message..I even tried re-installing Norton antivirus
2003 but it stops during the process. Please help me with this problem.

HELP ME! wrote:
> "This application has failed to start because ccTrust.dll
> was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this
> problem" ...Okay heres the problem, I tried to update my
> Norton antivirus 2003 but something went wrong so I
> un-installed it. I restarted my computer and this box to
> popped up Stating that I have to restart it again. But the
> thing when I close the box my comuter restarts on its own
> and now, everytime I restart my computer I have to deal with
> that message..I even tried re-installing Norton antivirus
> 2003 but it stops during the process. Please help me with
> this problem.

You might want to take a look at this article:

http://tinyurl.com/6m55v

If you're still having problems, you may find this site
helpful:

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/

You might also want to consider getting a more recently
released AV program. There are free ones such as AVG and Avast
available for download on the internet.

Good luck

Nepatsfan