ADV: MaryLANd 2005

http://www.agbgaming.com/images/md2005.gif

When: August 26-28, 2005
Where: Annapolis, Maryland USA (venue is being scouted now)
What: MaryLANd - An annual AGB get-together/LAN party open to the public
Cost: TBD (around $50USD per person)
Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 1942, Unreal Tournament 2004 and any
others we decide

Tentative Schedule (will most likely be expanding)
Friday August 26th
10:00am Core 7 Meeting and event staff meeting
12:00pm + Check-In and General Gaming
5:00pm Welcome/Opening Ceremony
7:00pm AA 5 vs 5 Objective Tournament Begins
10:00pm BF 6 vs 6 Conquest Tournament Begins
2:00am Hall doors close for the night

Saturday August 27th
8:00am Hall doors open and general gaming
8:30am Assemble for tours (Smithsonian, Baltimore Aquarium, National Zoo)
9:00am AA 5 vs 5 Objective Tournament continues
12:00pm Lunch (no tournament play)
1:00pm BF 6 vs 6 Conquest Tournament continues
6:30pm AA and BF Team Tournament Winner presentations
7:00pm AGB BF King of the Hill Tournament Begins
2:00am Hall doors close for the night

Sunday August 28th
8:00am Hall doors open and general gaming
8:30am Assemble for tours (U.S. Naval Academy and Annapolis)
9:00am AGB BF King of the Hill Tournament continues
12:00pm Drawings 50/50 and door prizes (including the AGB Great Give-Away
#2)
3:00pm Hall closes and everything broken down
6:00pm AGB Family Dinner (optional)

We need corporate sponsors, event staff, tour coordinators, exhibitors, and
much more. If you are interested in helping at this event please email me.

If T:V is out by then we'll be running a tourney on that as well.

IcyHot
A Gaming Brotherhood
http://www.agbgaming.com

P.S. Miracle, now you can come and meet Dlander (Palehorserider), myself,
and a few other LD'ers in person.

schrodinger

"IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in message
> http://www.agbgaming.com/images/md2005.gif
>
> When: August 26-28, 2005
> Where: Annapolis, Maryland USA (venue is being scouted now)
> What: MaryLANd - An annual AGB get-together/LAN party open to the public
> Cost: TBD (around $50USD per person)
> Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 1942, Unreal Tournament 2004 and any
> others we decide
>
> Tentative Schedule (will most likely be expanding)
> Friday August 26th
> 10:00am Core 7 Meeting and event staff meeting
> 12:00pm + Check-In and General Gaming
> 5:00pm Welcome/Opening Ceremony
> 7:00pm AA 5 vs 5 Objective Tournament Begins
> 10:00pm BF 6 vs 6 Conquest Tournament Begins
> 2:00am Hall doors close for the night
>
> Saturday August 27th
> 8:00am Hall doors open and general gaming
> 8:30am Assemble for tours (Smithsonian, Baltimore Aquarium, National Zoo)
> 9:00am AA 5 vs 5 Objective Tournament continues
> 12:00pm Lunch (no tournament play)
> 1:00pm BF 6 vs 6 Conquest Tournament continues
> 6:30pm AA and BF Team Tournament Winner presentations
> 7:00pm AGB BF King of the Hill Tournament Begins
> 2:00am Hall doors close for the night
>
> Sunday August 28th
> 8:00am Hall doors open and general gaming
> 8:30am Assemble for tours (U.S. Naval Academy and Annapolis)
> 9:00am AGB BF King of the Hill Tournament continues
> 12:00pm Drawings 50/50 and door prizes (including the AGB Great Give-Away
> #2)
> 3:00pm Hall closes and everything broken down
> 6:00pm AGB Family Dinner (optional)
>
> We need corporate sponsors, event staff, tour coordinators, exhibitors,
and
> much more. If you are interested in helping at this event please email me.
>
> If T:V is out by then we'll be running a tourney on that as well.
>
> IcyHot
> A Gaming Brotherhood
> http://www.agbgaming.com
>
> P.S. Miracle, now you can come and meet Dlander (Palehorserider), myself,
> and a few other LD'ers in person.

Icy - is this *2005* or *2004* that it is taking place?

"Schrodinger" <youllhavetoask@meforit.com> wrote in message
> Icy - is this *2005* or *2004* that it is taking place?

2005 ..... We're starting to look for corporate sponsors for the event now.
That way we can line up some really great prizes for the winning teams as
well as some fantastic give-aways and door prizes. Also, we have folks from
all over the world coming to this event, so we booked it a little over a
year in advance so that others could make family vacation plans. We're
working on setting up tours for the families to include the Smithsonian,
other places in DC, the US Naval Academy, maybe a few in Baltimore (zoo,
aquarium), and Gettysburg/Antietam/Harper's Ferry.

Icy

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "IcyHot"
<IcyHot@agbgaming.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> "Schrodinger" <youllhavetoask@meforit.com> wrote in message
>> Icy - is this *2005* or *2004* that it is taking place?
>>

> 2005 ..... We're starting to look for corporate sponsors for the event
> now. That way we can line up some really great prizes for the winning
> teams as well as some fantastic give-aways and door prizes. Also, we
> have folks from all over the world coming to this event, so we booked
> it a little over a year in advance so that others could make family
> vacation plans. We're working on setting up tours for the families to
> include the Smithsonian, other places in DC, the US Naval Academy,
> maybe a few in Baltimore (zoo, aquarium), and
> Gettysburg/Antietam/Harper's Ferry.
>
> Icy

you are officially fired from regular-ness for not listing vengeance.

"DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> you are officially fired from regular-ness for not listing vengeance.

You and I both f***ing know de-little that VU's history with the Tribes
series means that it will be published 2 years after advertisement date
followed by 11 patches. BTW, nice to see you post again my friend. Missed
ya.

Icy

"DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "IcyHot"
> <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
> f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>

> > "Schrodinger" <youllhavetoask@meforit.com> wrote in message
> >> Icy - is this *2005* or *2004* that it is taking place?
> >>

> > 2005 ..... We're starting to look for corporate sponsors for the event
> > now. That way we can line up some really great prizes for the winning
> > teams as well as some fantastic give-aways and door prizes. Also, we
> > have folks from all over the world coming to this event, so we booked
> > it a little over a year in advance so that others could make family
> > vacation plans. We're working on setting up tours for the families to
> > include the Smithsonian, other places in DC, the US Naval Academy,
> > maybe a few in Baltimore (zoo, aquarium), and
> > Gettysburg/Antietam/Harper's Ferry.
> >
> > Icy
> >

> you are officially fired from regular-ness for not listing vengeance.

In defense of the other old man.......

"IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in message
> http://www.agbgaming.com/images/md2005.gif
>
> If T:V is out by then we'll be running a tourney on that as well.
>
> IcyHot
> A Gaming Brotherhood
> http://www.agbgaming.com

Quixote

IcyHot wrote:
> "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>you are officially fired from regular-ness for not listing vengeance.
>

> You and I both f***ing know de-little that VU's history with the Tribes
> series means that it will be published 2 years after advertisement date
> followed by 11 patches. BTW, nice to see you post again my friend. Missed
> ya.
>
> Icy

Roar?

Icy and DEbig3 ICQ me you faggorts!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

IcyHot wrote:
> "Schrodinger" <youllhavetoask@meforit.com> wrote in message
>> Icy - is this *2005* or *2004* that it is taking place?
>>

> 2005 ..... We're starting to look for corporate sponsors for the
> event now. That way we can line up some really great prizes for the
> winning teams as well as some fantastic give-aways and door prizes.
> Also, we have folks from all over the world coming to this event, so
> we booked it a little over a year in advance so that others could
> make family vacation plans. We're working on setting up tours for
> the families to include the Smithsonian, other places in DC, the US
> Naval Academy, maybe a few in Baltimore (zoo, aquarium), and
> Gettysburg/Antietam/Harper's Ferry.
>
> Icy

*~Ohhhh.~* Ignore previous post- this gives me LOTS of time
to prepare mentally! LOL

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "IcyHot"
<IcyHot@agbgaming.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> you are officially fired from regular-ness for not listing vengeance.
>
> You and I both f***ing know de-little that VU's history with the Tribes
> series means that it will be published 2 years after advertisement date
> followed by 11 patches. BTW, nice to see you post again my friend.
> Missed ya.
>
> Icy

theres a difference between dynamix and irrational. irrational is quite a
bit more reputable, especially considering the fact that they arent dead.

> theres a difference between dynamix and irrational. irrational is quite a
> bit more reputable, especially considering the fact that they arent dead.

What, is this the kindler gentler DEbig3? Are you on drugs?

Icy

IcyHot wrote:

> "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>theres a difference between dynamix and irrational. irrational is quite a
>>bit more reputable, especially considering the fact that they arent dead.
>

> What, is this the kindler gentler DEbig3? Are you on drugs?

He doesn't share them though.