How to set default folder in Windows Explorer?

Hello,

I would like to know how I can set Windows Explorer to start in a folder of
my choosing when I open it up.

Currently the default folder that is displayed is My Documents, and I would
like to change this to another folder. I'd appreciate the know how from
anyone who knows.

Thanks...

Jonathan
--
_________________
Jonathan Huber | Darkness only stays the nightime

- George Harrison, "All Things Must Pass"
1 answer Last reply
More about default folder windows explorer

    HOW TO: Customize the Windows Explorer Views in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q307856

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Jonathan Huber" wrote:

    | Hello,
    |
    | I would like to know how I can set Windows Explorer to start in a folder of
    | my choosing when I open it up.
    |
    | Currently the default folder that is displayed is My Documents, and I would
    | like to change this to another folder. I'd appreciate the know how from
    | anyone who knows.
    |
    | Thanks...
    |
    | Jonathan

Windows Explorer Default Windows XP