I didn't need anthing fancy just enough to play some medium-high quality games. I don't need a monitor. I was thinking about getting:
1. Asus M2N-SLI Motherboard CPU Bundle - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ Processor 2.80GHz OEM - $209.99
2. Ultra Grid ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB and Audio Ports - $39.99
3. Corsair Dual Channel TWINX 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz E.P.P. Memory (2 x 1024) $34.99
4. XFX GeForce 8600 GT XXX Video Card - FREE Company of Heroes PC Game, 256MB DDR3, SLI Ready, PCI Express, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, Video Card - $69.99
5. Ultra / X-Connect V-Series ( XVS) / 600-Watt / ATX / 120mm Fan / 20/24-Pin / Modular Power Supply - $59.99
TOTAL = $415
I already have everything else. So hopefully this is good enough to play almost high tech games.