I bought a new 4 GB micro SD card and it can not be read by my camera aor my mini DVR. When I put it in my laptop it shows up on my computer as an SD card, but when I try to format it it says There is no disk in the drive. I know the disk - brand new while still in the package was exposed to a strong magnet. Is this disk ruined now? Obviously there is no data on it, but is it fixable or garbage now? Thanks!
More aboutcard exposed magnet
go to disk management and partition it and format it from there
flash is a transistor based storage media which should make it immune to magnets