Should I do a Tribes:Vengeance writeup or no?

Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)
6 answers Last reply
More about should tribes vengeance writeup
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Stephen Limowski's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    > Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

    Will there be a linux port?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Stephen Limowski wrote:

    > Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)
    When's open beta coming out?

    Can I have closed beta?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
    > Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

    Is it better than T1?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:48:21 +0000 (UTC), Schrodinger wrote:

    > Is it better than T1?

    Kick them where it hurts, hmm? :)

    --
    "A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

    Stephen Limowski wrote:
    > Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

    What will the minimum computer specs be?

    Owners of older computers want to know.

    (So I can justify a newer one!! LOL)

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    What's the server admin like? That's the one thing none of the articles
    want to talk about.

    Will it be tournament-friendly? Can one easily set up matches with warmups
    and passwords and rules and such?

    What's the browser look like? How flexible will filters be? Will it
    automatically push all the llama servers to the top of the list the way
    most games do? (Ie. can I create black lists of servers and players?)

    Will there be automatic map and mod downloading, as is the case with UT?

    Can players register their names and clan affiliations?

    What kind of stats support will be present?

Games Video Games