Should I do a Tribes:Vengeance writeup or no?

Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

Stephen Limowski's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
his body were:
> Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

Will there be a linux port?

Stephen Limowski wrote:

> Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)
When's open beta coming out?

Can I have closed beta?

schrodinger

"Stephen Limowski" <sl83@planettribes.com> wrote in message
> Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

Is it better than T1?

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:48:21 +0000 (UTC), Schrodinger wrote:

> Is it better than T1?

Kick them where it hurts, hmm? :)

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Stephen Limowski wrote:
> Post any questions here that you would like answered. :)

What will the minimum computer specs be?

Owners of older computers want to know.

(So I can justify a newer one!! LOL)

--
>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

What's the server admin like? That's the one thing none of the articles
want to talk about.

Will it be tournament-friendly? Can one easily set up matches with warmups
and passwords and rules and such?

What's the browser look like? How flexible will filters be? Will it
automatically push all the llama servers to the top of the list the way
most games do? (Ie. can I create black lists of servers and players?)

Will there be automatic map and mod downloading, as is the case with UT?

Can players register their names and clan affiliations?

What kind of stats support will be present?