[New Case+Goodies] Cooler Master 590

What I bought :

Cooler Master Centurion 590
Zalman Fan Controller (6)
Cooler Master 120mm Fan x 6
Acer 22" Widescreen LCD

This is what my room looks like before the UPS man arrived this morning

Then the UPS man woke me up, dropped off 3 mysterious packages. Turned out to be - Case, Monitor & Accessories..

22" Acer Monitor

Case

120mm CM Fans X6 (19dba, so yeah... i can barely hear my pc now)

The naked case : p

HDD Bracket

Fan Specs

Fan Controller

Installing the case fans

Top :

Side :

Old Case (gonna build a BT machine with this old case) :

HDD : 160 + 500 + 500 - All SATA Drives

Installing the HDDs

DVD RW

PSU

GeCube HD3850 512mb... Soon to be crossfired (i hope)

Artic Silver... OCer's best friend

ZEROtherm BTF90 92mm Silent UFO CPU Cooler

Took some alcohol wipe and cleaned the base, ready for some artic silver paste now : p

Loney Mobo... DFI Infinity P965-S

CPU + RAM (ATI Certified OCZ DDR2 800)

CPU (E4300 + disgusting silver paste that sticks like a biatch)

Going into the new case

Front intake fans installed

Progress Shot

How does this look?

Logitech G25 FTW : p

Ooops.. What happened there??

lovely blue fans

Inside the case.... blurry : p

Finally.. Changed the boot order because I got the sata cables mixed up (guess I need differen colour sata cables) : p

Thanks for reading : )
5 answers Last reply
More about case goodies cooler master
  1. Why did they have to go and use up one of the 5.25 bays for a front panel? I would have liked to have 3 intake fans on this case. I'm also getting that MFC1 Plus so I guess 3 intakes is out of the question anyways. Looks like a fun build, too much fun! Just remember to manage those cables so your fans doesn't have to work so hard.
  2. Haha Madcow, what is up with the desktop picture, there could be children on this forum! Anyway looks like a great build, hope it goes well with no DOAs, I hate that.
  3. haha thanks mate, really it was quite fun building the pc. Needed to channel my energy on something.

And pokemon :

There is no ways you can fit 3 x 120mm at the front, which is a pity, but then again, this is a mid size case, with most full ATX case you can probably have 3 intake fans at the front.

And Im gonna spend a bit more time this afternoon sorting the cabling out, thanks : )
  4. Yeah, I'm debating with the Stacker 810, but I think it would be nice to have a smaller case that still gets some good cooling. Don't forget to have fun :)
  5. Hey, I'm about to build the same comp u have but different parts...8800GTS and stuff im wondering...where did u buy ur computer parts and what fans do u have exactly? (the blue coolermaster ones)

thx
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Cases Fan Components