HDD Media Player

Hello guys

I´ve been looking at some HDD Media Players , but I need to know if there is a way I can connect the Hdd media player to car lcd which has an usb output .
Or is ther anyother way to do that ??
9 answers Last reply
More about media player
  1. I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Your car's LCD has a USB port?

Does your LCD and whatever media player you want to use have an RCA connector? Sorry, your problem isn't that clear for me.
  2. Not too sure about what you are wanting though. Are you sure it's not an HDMI connector? What model are you using? Need some basic info first.
  3. hey if your faceplate in the car is compatible with ipods, thats your best bet, because you can use the usb cable conncetion that you use for your computer for it, if it is not compatible with ipods, but just generic usb flash drives or flash based mp3 players, then thats all your gonna be able to use... usb hdd compatibility ion those car radio things is spotty, due to the fact that you cant "intstall"drivers like a computer...
  4. r_manic said:
    I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Your car's LCD has a USB port?

Does your LCD and whatever media player you want to use have an RCA connector? Sorry, your problem isn't that clear for me.

will this is the lcd im lookin for http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/222101183/7_car_rearview_monitor_rear_view.html,

but i just need to know if there is a way of having a car lcd and watch videos in there, the hdd media player does what i kind want to ,but thats only for big resolution ( i think) , i need something simple, i just need a car lcd and like having a usb with my videos in it and play them in the lcd car
  5. its kind of complicated to explain ( sry for my bad english)

the HDD media player does what i want , the only problem is i will be playing the media in a car lcd , not in a big tv , and i dont know how to do that

do i get myself clear?
  6. any ideas?
  7. Hey topo, sorry for the late reply. I've looked at the gadget you've linked to, and from all appearances, you can connect USB devices to this LCD right? Can't you just hook up your external HDD and make the LCD play videos from it?
  8. well i guess so, but I already found what I was looking for
    thank you anyway:D
  9. There are many kinds of HDD Media Player on the market such as the internet sales, but for the best usage and good performance, I recommend chinazrh, of course, it is cheap.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Media Player Storage