need a used core 2 quad cpu on the cheapest

vdr369

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
I don't know asking this question is correct or not but please resolve my problem

hi all geniuses,

I have a pc in my office runs on c2d e7500+dg41rq. We needed to upgrade the cpu to quadcore. so We decided to buy but we are on tight budget.so I convinced my office people to buy an used Core 2 Quad processor on the cheapest. :D

If any one suggesting to go and buy sandybridge, sorry pals that will not work. We just need to change the processor only not the entire rig. ;)

Present processor is working as a new one. but for our company's new video render application its not sufficient. So any one who had Core 2 Quad processors http://processormatch.intel.com/CompDB/SearchResult.aspx?Boardname=dg41rq in this line up wish to sell please contact me.

My choices are :-
1)It must support the DG41RQ board.
2)A used processor not a brand new costing $200+ or more.
3)It should be available in INDIA.(or) to be shipped to INDIA.
4)I am willing to pay is 3 to 4 thousand inr and below(40 to 80 USD$)
5)If any warranty left (at least 1 month) it should be treasure for me
6)if warranty left processor it is must the stock heat sink with the processor.and no physical damage.

absolutely no sandy bridge because if we buy a SB cpu we have to change everything

:hello: P.S. every component in the current rig is working fine. just we need a quad core processor for multi core app.if any one interested or having any doubts please respond

if it is older than three years and it is in good working condition I will buy it.All we need is a good working Core 2 Quad CPU on the cheapest price. :ange:

if you are expecting more price for ur cpu then quote the price and its condition too.every reply helps most.
:sol: :sol: :sol: :sol: :sol: :sol: :sol: :sol: :sol: