Where's Frank?

Is Frank on holiday? I don't see anything from him lately,
and since it's my job to worry about other group members......

--
>^,,^< Miracle
"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental
ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we
shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power." -- P.J. O'Rourke
4 answers Last reply
More about where frank
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Is Frank on holiday? I don't see anything from him lately,
    > and since it's my job to worry about other group members......
    >
    > --
    > >^,,^< Miracle

    Probably, if he isn't too stacked on the weed these Dutch people favour.

    > "Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental
    > ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we
    > shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity,
    > ignorance, greed and love of power." -- P.J. O'Rourke

    Your new sig is worryingly sensible - but who would do the testing?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Is Frank on holiday? I don't see anything from him lately,
    > and since it's my job to worry about other group members......
    >
    > --
    > >^,,^< Miracle
    > "Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental
    > ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we
    > shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity,
    > ignorance, greed and love of power." -- P.J. O'Rourke

    Something with drugs
    http://www.talktofrank.com/
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Adrian Ng wrote:
    > Something with drugs
    > http://www.talktofrank.com/

    ROFL

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Chris Foster wrote:

    > ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> Is Frank on holiday? I don't see anything from him lately,
    >>and since it's my job to worry about other group members......
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>>^,,^< Miracle
    >

    > Probably, if he isn't too stacked on the weed these Dutch people favour.

    No.

    At least, that's what I'm told to say. Weed is hardly the
    hysterics-inducing substance it is in the US, but it does smell
    horrific. Besides, I don't even smoke.

    And work, work work work. Have to start my internship for a college
    education in a little over three weeks, and have to get the ball rolling
    on that. I have a free-lance assignment that's swallowing up time. I'm
    watching Stargate SG-1. We're having a heatwave.

    Sorry people, but I be busy :-)

    >> "Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental
    >>ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we
    >>shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity,
    >>ignorance, greed and love of power." -- P.J. O'Rourke
    >
    > Your new sig is worryingly sensible - but who would do the testing?

    I don't know, but I want to run the tests and have FULL ownership of all
    test results!
    --
    Frank

Games Video Games