Sign in with
Your question

Why do my laptop keyboard and mouse freeze

Last response: in Windows Vista
March 4, 2012 11:32:46 PM

Hi.
I own an Acer Aspire 6530 laptop. Whenever I play an MMORPG, or sometimes even if I'm on youtube, my keyboard and mouse will freeze while the screen keeps working. I don't know if this has something to do with the Acer laptop itself, or the fact that I have Windows Vista. I've had it for about 3-4 years now...is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.
a b D Laptop
March 5, 2012 1:14:10 PM

aam27 said:
Hi.
I own an Acer Aspire 6530 laptop. Whenever I play an MMORPG, or sometimes even if I'm on youtube, my keyboard and mouse will freeze while the screen keeps working. I don't know if this has something to do with the Acer laptop itself, or the fact that I have Windows Vista. I've had it for about 3-4 years now...is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Is this something that just began happening, after a Windows Auto Update, by chance ? You have plenty of memory, 2-4 GB, probably.
m
l
March 31, 2012 11:09:41 PM

ksiemb said:
Is this something that just began happening, after a Windows Auto Update, by chance ? You have plenty of memory, 2-4 GB, probably.

No it's been happening for atleast over a year now, and there was no windows update involved. Anyway, thanks for your help!
m
l
!