Some pics of my trip to Cape Cod earlier this summer

10 answers Last reply
More about some pics trip cape earlier summer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars4/stephen%20looking%20at%20the%20mayflower.JPG
    > http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars4/taken%20by%20stephen.JPG

    I went to the top of the tower in Provincetown about 10 years ago. Been
    back to America many times since and loved it each time.

    Interesting to note that Provincetown is particularly favoured by "confirmed
    bachelors" given Mr Limowski's recent post.....
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Chris Foster" <youllhavetoask@meforit.com> wrote in

    > Interesting to note that Provincetown is particularly favoured by
    > "confirmed bachelors" given Mr Limowski's recent post.....

    The tour books describe the place as "eclectic".
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ScratchMonkey wrote:

    > "Chris Foster" <youllhavetoask@meforit.com> wrote in
    >

    >>Interesting to note that Provincetown is particularly favoured by
    >>"confirmed bachelors" given Mr Limowski's recent post.....
    >

    > The tour books describe the place as "eclectic".

    And other MA residents call it East San Fransisco.

    Not a town to ever bend over in, or wear anything with rainbows.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Polarhound <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote in news:O8CdndgmA_26gbHcRVn-
    uw@comcast.com:

    > And other MA residents call it East San Fransisco.

    I thought it had more class than SF. But then I was there during the off
    season (late October) on a chilly overcast day.

    I guess it maps to SF the way Cambridge maps to Berzerkeley.

    (I grew up in the SF area and went to college at MIT.)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Stephen Limowski wrote:
    > http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars4/hmmm.JPG
    > http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars4/nautical.jpg
    > http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars4/gayme.JPG
    > http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars4/hanging%20stephen.jpg
    >
    > *shrug*
    >
    > I'm bored lol

    That's okay, I'm playing catch-up and need a diversion!

    /me goes to scope out pics.........................

    --
    {{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
    >^,,^< Miracle
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Damn I havent been back to Massachusetts for 2 years. I miss the place a
    bit.

    Coming in late I can only guess that the place you are reffering to is
    P-Town.

    A great spot on the cape I went to last time I was back was on the
    Elbow. The Catamut Wildlife Preserve. I have pics from there. Beautiful
    area.

    I have to get back soon.

    Bramage
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    wlessard7974 wrote:
    > Damn I havent been back to Massachusetts for 2 years. I miss the
    > place a bit.
    >
    > Coming in late I can only guess that the place you are reffering to is
    > P-Town.
    >
    > A great spot on the cape I went to last time I was back was on the
    > Elbow. The Catamut Wildlife Preserve. I have pics from there.
    > Beautiful area.
    >
    > I have to get back soon.
    >
    > Bramage

    Odd Aside Dept.:

    We watched "The Perfect Storm" tonight for the first time. Damn,
    that's a good movie! Sad, but damn good.

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

Call of Duty Games Video Games