Sign in with
Your question

LG monitors fake refurbs

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
January 28, 2013 2:20:04 PM

LG Monitor Complaint
I bought a new monitor model E2742V-BN ser. # 206NDWE83593 on 09/07/2012. Some pixels went dead after a several weeks. In December sent unit in for replacement under warranty ( I included a copy of receipt ) . I was sent a refurbished unit that was instantly defective. I sent in that unit and received a second refurbished unit also instantly defective. I sent in the 2nd defective refurbished unit and received a 3rd refurbished unit. It should be noted the 3rd defective "refurbished" unit was the unit I bought new, completely unfixed serial #206NDWE83593.

Beware of these lying weasels.

After all this inconvenience and the lying to me LG has offered to give me my money back.

More about : monitors fake refurbs

January 28, 2013 3:09:26 PM

LG did this to you? Where did you buy it from?
m
l
a b C Monitor
January 28, 2013 3:14:41 PM

Depending on where you live this might fall under the Lemon law, basically if they provide you with a certain amount of defective units they must replace it with a brand new product. Don't know if electronics fall under it in this fashion though either.
m
l
a b C Monitor
January 28, 2013 7:36:35 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Opinions and Experiences by Mousemonkey
m
l
!