Posting and You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in news:cgr5dv$26v$1@inews.gazeta.pl:

> Have one in return...:
> http://hellsgate.online.ee/~mait/fahrschule.swf

Hmm, I just get a white screen. The file is there but nothing happens....
If I download it I get only 1 kb. I tried both Moz 7 and IE 6.

ScratchMonkey's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in news:cgr5dv$26v$1@inews.gazeta.pl:
>> Have one in return...:
>> http://hellsgate.online.ee/~mait/fahrschule.swf
> Hmm, I just get a white screen. The file is there but nothing happens....
> If I download it I get only 1 kb. I tried both Moz 7 and IE 6.

First link I get a 403, and the second one I get password request.

Moz7? There isnt a moz7. Do you mean Netscape 7, or Mozilla 1.7?

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:56:42 -0500, ScratchMonkey wrote:

> Hmm, I just get a white screen. The file is there but nothing happens....
> If I download it I get only 1 kb. I tried both Moz 7 and IE 6.

Ok, try...:
http://biggles.is-a-geek.org/fahrschule.swf

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1