Got another LOGON SERVER UNAVAILABLE problem

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b V Motherboard
July 6, 2005 7:32:31 PM

Tried to logon to the live servers, keep getting the "LOGON SERVER
UNAVAILABLE" problem. COH TEST works fine though.

Tried copying my COH TEST files to the "City of Heroes" directory to fix
this (worked the last time this happened), but no luck on fixing the
problem. Basic question, are the live servers available to everyone else
right now?

My computer had a problem with a capacitor going *POP* on the old
motherboard (thusly leaving me offline for about a week), but I don't think
the new motherboard would be at fault in this case.

More about : logon server unavailable problem

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 6, 2005 8:28:39 PM

"George Johnson" <matrix29@voyager.net> wrote in message
| Tried to logon to the live servers, keep getting the "LOGON SERVER
| UNAVAILABLE" problem. COH TEST works fine though.
|
| Tried copying my COH TEST files to the "City of Heroes" directory to
fix
| this (worked the last time this happened), but no luck on fixing the
| problem. Basic question, are the live servers available to everyone else
| right now?
|

| My computer had a problem with a capacitor going *POP* on the old
| motherboard (thusly leaving me offline for about a week), but I don't
think
| the new motherboard would be at fault in this case.

Okay, the logon server is available now on the COH LIVE servers.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 8, 2005 4:15:01 AM

"George Johnson" <matrix29@voyager.net> looked up from reading the
say:

> Tried to logon to the live servers, keep getting the "LOGON SERVER
>UNAVAILABLE" problem. COH TEST works fine though.

Test has it's own, separate, logon server.

Sometimes the servers go down for emergency maintenance, sometimes they
crash, sometimes the servers are fine (and listed up on the webpage) but
network trouble somewhere between them and you is stopping you getting
through.

Xocyll
a b V Motherboard
July 8, 2005 4:15:02 AM

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
> Sometimes the servers go down for emergency maintenance, sometimes they
> crash, sometimes the servers are fine (and listed up on the webpage) but
> network trouble somewhere between them and you is stopping you getting
> through.

And sometimes it's just your breath. Try Minties[tm] before your next
logon.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Shenanigunner: Level 39 Natural Tanker, Fire/SS, M