Free Motorola Razr!

Last response: in Network Providers
January 25, 2005 3:52:16 PM

I just wanted to spread my good fortune. I just received a free Moto Razr
from one of those "free gift" websites. I thought it was a scheme @
first...but it actually worked, only thing is that it took a month for me
to receive it. Check it out for urself:

Here!</a>

More about : free motorola razr

January 25, 2005 9:24:14 PM

It is a scam and this is spam.

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:52:16 -0500, "MrJJK" <yourfreestuff@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I just wanted to spread my good fortune. I just received a free Moto Razr
>from one of those "free gift" websites. I thought it was a scheme @
>first...but it actually worked, only thing is that it took a month for me
>to receive it. Check it out for urself:

>Here!</a>

Three cheersm Kerry lost!
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 1:54:29 AM

In article
<2e0be3dfddaaa2baff9790ecf94c8321@localhost.talkaboutelectronicequipment
..com>,
"MrJJK" <yourfreestuff@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to spread my good fortune. I just received a free Moto Razr
> from one of those "free gift" websites. I thought it was a scheme @
> first...but it actually worked, only thing is that it took a month for me
> to receive it. Check it out for urself:

just spam and scam your friends, and post off topic to usenet.
January 26, 2005 1:05:24 PM

In article <npvdv05adurkedn37vigsg309j7l8ad2nh@4ax.com>,
Scott <Refused@Refused.com> wrote:

> Three cheersm Kerry lost!

and the budget deficit grows larger.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 3:16:43 PM

and you included the spam URL in your reply because you are ignorant, or you
are helping him, or you are the same guy using a different ID?

"Scott" <Refused@Refused.com> wrote in message
> It is a scam and this is spam.
>

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:52:16 -0500, "MrJJK"
> wrote:
>
>>I just wanted to spread my good fortune. I just received a free Moto Razr
>>from one of those "free gift" websites. I thought it was a scheme @
>>first...but it actually worked, only thing is that it took a month for me
>>to receive it. Check it out for urself:
>>

> Three cheersm Kerry lost!
January 26, 2005 9:16:57 PM

None of the below.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:16:43 -0800, "Tsheer" <fwdtopcs@yah00.com>
wrote:

>and you included the spam URL in your reply because you are ignorant, or you
>are helping him, or you are the same guy using a different ID?
>
>"Scott" <Refused@Refused.com> wrote in message
>> It is a scam and this is spam.
>>

>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:52:16 -0500, "MrJJK"
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I just wanted to spread my good fortune. I just received a free Moto Razr
>>>from one of those "free gift" websites. I thought it was a scheme @
>>>first...but it actually worked, only thing is that it took a month for me
>>>to receive it. Check it out for urself:
>>>

>> Three cheersm Kerry lost!

Three cheersm Kerry lost!
!