Pop up links

I would like to get rid of the memory of words that pops up when have written
a username somewhere once or just searched for something i google. Is this
possible?
I know you can delete cookies and temporary internet-files and I dont mean
the dropdown list in the adress-field. I would be very thankful for any help?
--
not to computerexperienced swede

--
not to computerexperienced swede

Hi

Try this;

With Internet Explorer open, go to Tools>Internet
Options>Content>AutoComplete...

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User