Sign in with
Your question

hey i need a lil help

Last response: in Motherboards
April 27, 2008 6:23:40 PM

um i got a new case and i dont remember what the lil colored 1 slot wires go to so i'm a lil stuck

More about : hey lil

April 27, 2008 6:39:37 PM

You'll continue to stay stuck with a post like that. Can you please provide more information, such as what have you plugged in so far?
April 27, 2008 6:43:52 PM

You need to read your motherboard manual.
Related resources
April 27, 2008 7:15:20 PM

um i got the mother bored installed i have to pulg these wires in and then say spkout l, r,ground,return r and l ,mic in,mic bais thats the frist set.this is second hdd led,power led-,power led +,reset led. this is the third set, 1 ground,1 +d,1 - d,1+vcc x2.this is the last set power sw ok thats the wire i dont no where they go
April 27, 2008 7:28:37 PM

:)  ahh...new computer builders. Again, check your motherboard manual. The first set is your audio hookup, the second is for the power and HDD activity lights lights, the third set is for your front USB ports and the last is the power switch. Your motherboard manual will say which posts on the motherboard those plugs attach to.
a b V Motherboard
April 27, 2008 7:55:44 PM

roadrunner197069 said:
You need to read your motherboard manual.

+1

Or atleast give us a link to the motherboard.
April 27, 2008 8:47:09 PM

All noobs should buy an Asus with the Q-connector.
April 27, 2008 9:30:01 PM

Hey maaaaaan
Do not panic
Put this remaining wire into that socket
And that's it
Stay at a safe distance from your PC and power on
And HOREEEEEEEEEEEEY here you go
Or maybe you mobo will go

April 27, 2008 9:37:36 PM

I really believe that people post before reading the manual like they should..Isn't that easier than booting up a computer and waiting for a simple reply that you can find in a book in front of you?
!