Sign in with
Your question

Screen Resolution when Control Panel does not work

Last response: in Windows XP
July 25, 2010 9:02:15 PM

Hello,
please help, I cant change my screen resolution from 640x480 so everything is HUGE, control panel has the slider bar greyed out so i cant adjust PLEASE HELP I WORK FROM HOME ND THIS IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME.
July 25, 2010 10:57:02 PM

Right click the desktop and select display, then choose your screen resolution
m
l
July 26, 2010 5:08:56 AM

denabrazel said:
Hello,
please help, I cant change my screen resolution from 640x480 so everything is HUGE, control panel has the slider bar greyed out so i cant adjust PLEASE HELP I WORK FROM HOME ND THIS IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME.

What is the make and model of the system, the graphics card, and the monitor?

Left-Click on the Advanced button in the Display Properties window for your display. When the next window opens left-click on the Adapter tab page. Left-click on the List All Modes... button. What is in the List of valid modes list box? Do you see a list of resolutions and corresponding refresh rates supported by your graphics card? If not, maybe the graphics card drivers haven't been installed or have been installed incorrectly.
m
l
November 10, 2011 4:40:56 AM

ko888 said:
What is the make and model of the system, the graphics card, and the monitor?

Left-Click on the Advanced button in the Display Properties window for your display. When the next window opens left-click on the Adapter tab page. Left-click on the List All Modes... button. What is in the List of valid modes list box? Do you see a list of resolutions and corresponding refresh rates supported by your graphics card? If not, maybe the graphics card drivers haven't been installed or have been installed incorrectly.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much. Mine is fixed now. tytytytytytyty :0)
m
l
Related resources
!