HELP! NEW system, 3 diff BSODs

maniac_mat

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2008
after having trouble getting my new build working, i finnally got it going. everything works great except a BSOD happening about 30mins to 1 hour into each gaming session. i am using ms debugger and getting 3 different problems.

the first pointed to a file called:
ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiReadyThread+2df )

the second said the problem was a memory corruption.

the third said it was nv4_disp.dll.

i think the prob is my motherboad becuz after i recieved a DOA giga p35, stupid me just couldnt wait to get it runnign so i bought an MSI p31 from a local shop, not knowing it was a POS that i found out about after reading various reviews. could this be the problem?

here is my full system specs:

MSI p31 mobo

Intel q6600

Geforce 8800GT

BFG 550w psu

Gskill 2x1gb RAM

windows xp sp2

dokk2

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2007

well now,,assuming ?? that all your connections [hardware] are correct,,are they??, because your first error looks like a kernel error,and your third error looks like a video [nvidia]error,,usually when windoze gives multiple errors,it could be either a bad install or improperly connected,or malfunctioning hardware,,if you are sure that all is well,,then RMA the mobo ASAP,if you can get a hold of some "NIX" type of os that boots from a cd/dvd,and if it acts up,then see above,,on the other hand if you can exchange that p31 for a intel p35 chipset,,i know,you had one die on you,if it was new why not just get a replacement??
remember where computers are concerned,,,,,"make haste slowly"good luck.:)

ps,,is the Gskill on the QVL for that mobo??? i have the QVL for the gigabyte p35 and ,,guess what???,,no Gskill...

**qualified vendors list**