Penny Arcade

Tycho posted his take today on the tribes franchise (and his twisted
views about it) pretty funny read, anyways....

"Ratz2010" <nospam@all.com> wrote in message
> Tycho posted his take today on the tribes franchise (and his twisted views
> about it) pretty funny read, anyways....

http://www.penny-arcade.com/

Ratz2010's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Tycho posted his take today on the tribes franchise (and his twisted
> views about it) pretty funny read, anyways....

Jeeez, Tych makes it seem as if only us diehards jackoff to the starseige
manuals and the rest think we are freaks.... Please someone else say that
he's wrong...