Windows Scrollin gissue

I had to reload XP Home SP2 and now I have a problem when I scroll with in my
windows such as long Word Doc's or IE. It seems to "Studder Scroll" where as
before it appeared to scroll "Smoothly".

How do I get that "Smooth Scrolling" back in all windows.

Thanks in advance for every ones help!!!

Malke

FMF DOC wrote:

> I had to reload XP Home SP2 and now I have a problem when I scroll
> with in my windows such as long Word Doc's or IE. It seems to "Studder
> Scroll" where as before it appeared to scroll "Smoothly".
>
> How do I get that "Smooth Scrolling" back in all windows.
>
> Thanks in advance for every ones help!!!

You need to install current drivers for your video card. Never get
drivers from Windows Update. Get them from:

1. The card mftr.'s website; OR
2. The motherboard mftr.'s website if onboard video; OR
3. The OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer (HP, Dell, Sony, etc.).

Read the installation instructions on the website where you get the
drivers.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Malke,

Thanks for your help I will try it and let you know my results...
Daniel