Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
July 26, 2010 10:07:25 AM

Hello,
i want to uninstall windows 7 but i want to install windows xp when i insert xp cd n try to install it ask tat now using newwer version lik that so pls give me solution to install windows xp

More about : uninstall windows

a b $ Windows 7
July 27, 2010 2:50:07 AM

In Win7, use partitioning software (e.g., Partition Wizard) to create a second primary partition from unused space on your existing HDD, set it active. Then boot to your XP media to install XP on the new partition. After completing the install, boot your Win7 installation media to recover the MS bootloader, which will then offer you the option of booting to either XP or Win7 after POST.
m
l
July 27, 2010 6:27:48 AM

Or you could just insert your XP Disk and restart your computer. It should automatically boot from your disk in the bios but only if, you have your boot priority set to cd rom device as your first boot option. That can be done in your bios. exit and save your settings. If its a real copy of Windows XP (manufacturer Disk) it will boot up before entering windows 7. Make sure you save all the info you want to keep before doing this, save it to a flash drive or cd/r or rw.
Once you get up and booted from your disk, do a clean install, Delete Partition, Create New Partition, Then push enter to Format and install XP.
m
l
October 29, 2010 4:29:30 PM

after windows set file loding my diplay come to blue screen and give some instruction tat we need to shut down but xp not install plz give me solution
m
l
!