Tribes Vengeance deathmatch, or assault?

Does anyone know if Tribes Vengeance will have deathmatch or assault
(or onslaught)? I was just playing the beta and they have arena which
is something like deathmatch but it's stupid cause if you die once you
have to wait around until the rounds done and then you can go back in.
1 answer Last reply
More about tribes vengeance deathmatch assault
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Game types listed here
    < http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/TribesVengeance/gametypes.htm >

    HTH

    M.W.H

    "Lizard" <lizardman@somewhereIdontknowwhere.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if Tribes Vengeance will have deathmatch or assault
    > (or onslaught)? I was just playing the beta and they have arena which
    > is something like deathmatch but it's stupid cause if you die once you
    > have to wait around until the rounds done and then you can go back in.

Games Video Games