Tribes Vengeance deathmatch, or assault?

Last response: in Video Games
September 12, 2004 11:31:49 AM

Does anyone know if Tribes Vengeance will have deathmatch or assault
(or onslaught)? I was just playing the beta and they have arena which
is something like deathmatch but it's stupid cause if you die once you
have to wait around until the rounds done and then you can go back in.
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 2:17:48 PM

Game types listed here
< http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/TribesVengeance/gametype... >