GA-P35-DS4 System Fans speeds always LOW.

Stewox

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
Specs:

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS4
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5 Mhz FAN Asus Arctic Square
PSU: Enermax ELT620AWT "Liberty DXX"
Windows XP pro sp2
Sapphire ATI radeon HD 3870 rev.1

I already set CPU fan to the max (2200rmp max?) ; graphics card fan is fixed by rivatuner , and PSU fan is working but only 900rmp

But it seems that i cant change this below , i used numerous softwares , forums , and i did not recive any info yet

POWER and 3 SYSTEM fans are just useless , while POWER fan is 900 rmp , others are so slow you can barely fell the air , and speed fan is reading 0 rmp on 2 fans , maybe the fans are in wrong connector , i dont know.

I have my motherboard layout here(user manual) i can see CPU_FAN , PWR_FAN , NB_FAN , SYS_FAN1 , SYS_FAN2 , i will open the case later and check the connections , but if they are in the correct pin , how can i set them to 100% , maybe i need to connect them to another pins , that have always full voltage capacity.

Also i like to increase speed on the PWR_FAN ,how? , Speed Fan only shows CPU and PWR fan speeds , so PWR is then in correct pin?

I will check out soon...

Zorg

Splendid
May 31, 2004
Disabling the fan control on the health page should drive them all at max.

I believe that the PSU fan connection is for reporting only. The PSU fan speed is controlled internally.