No Desktop.No Start Menu..when computer opens..

O you guys dont get it ...

When u press Ctrl Alt Dlt..Windows Task Manager pop outs...then I use
the "New Task" to open Internet..and also my games...!!

i dont have startmenu..and no desktop =( Help...

thnx Justyn!

--
Justyn

Justyn wrote:
> O you guys dont get it ...
>
> When u press Ctrl Alt Dlt..Windows Task Manager pop
> outs...then I use the "New Task" to open Internet..and also
> my games...!!
>
> i dont have startmenu..and no desktop =( Help...
>
> thnx Justyn!

So what happens when you enter Explorer.exe as the "New Task"
in Task Manager?

Nepatsfan

christopher

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

Here's what I just did to solve a similar problem I had where Accessories
dissapeared from the Start Menu:
(1) set your folder options to show hidden and system files and folders.
(2) go to "\docs and settings\all users" and see if the icon for Start Menu
is shown at half-intensity. If so, then the hidden property is checked and
shouldn't be (this is why it isn't showing where you want it to)
(3) if that doesn't get it then go to "docs and settings\<your name>" and
look for the same half-intensity
(4) check the same for your Desktop file/directory

Hope it helps in some way...
--
Christopher

"Nepatsfan" wrote:

> Justyn wrote:
> > O you guys dont get it ...
> >
> > When u press Ctrl Alt Dlt..Windows Task Manager pop
> > outs...then I use the "New Task" to open Internet..and also
> > my games...!!
> >
> > i dont have startmenu..and no desktop =( Help...
> >
> > thnx Justyn!
>
> So what happens when you enter Explorer.exe as the "New Task"
> in Task Manager?
>
> Nepatsfan

TRENDING THREADS