ANTEC 900 CABLE MANAGEMENT

Hey guys.

I looked at a few methods For cable management for the antec 900.
ALL of them require all sorts of cable extentions..
I cant find any Extentions @ stores (I dont shop online) (unless some 1 knows any specialty stores in the hamilton/saga/bampton/oakville/burlington area?

I can run some wires in the back of the mobo but.. Most wont reach all the way around..

I have a Gigabyte P35 DS3L ..

Any1 have any ideas? PICS?
6 answers Last reply
More about antec cable management
  1. The_Blood_Raven said:

Wow, that's nice! I didn't do anything special when put mine together, just used a few twist ties is all. It's not anywhere near as neat, but it's not *that* bad...
  2. raven, that by far is the cleanest wire setup I think I've seen. And when I look at my 900 after seeing yours it almost hurts.
    Hooray for random bundles of wire wrapped up in velcro...:(
  3. Very nice. I thought about cutting my case but there isnt any practical reason for me to. Everything runs cool and quiet and I dont have to worry about metal shavings. The extra harness hide up top above DVD Drive.
    If we didnt have toys what would we play with?
  4. rsetter1 said:
    Very nice. I thought about cutting my case but there isnt any practical reason for me to. Everything runs cool and quiet and I dont have to worry about metal shavings. The extra harness hide up top above DVD Drive.
    If we didnt have toys what would we play with?

Women?

Oh, sorry, this isn't /. Some people here actually might do that... :D
  5. jpmar said:
    raven, that by far is the cleanest wire setup I think I've seen. And when I look at my 900 after seeing yours it almost hurts.
    Hooray for random bundles of wire wrapped up in velcro...:(

Lol... thats not mine. Mine looks similar just mine is much more... fitted for my parts, so mine looks as nice if not better than that, motherboard wise, except the hard drives and the GPUs, mine is not that neat. The only thing that I wish I could do, I used that guide, is arrange my cables behind the motherboard tray as neatly, believe me its impossible to get it that neat with the limited human patience and is hard enough to arrange it at all so that the panel does not bend.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Antec Management Cable Components