synchronizing offline files

Hi there

I use offline file synchronization to keep my laptop coordinated with my
network shared folder when I make changes while working at home or on the
road.

When I follow the <Tools> <Synchronize...> menu from My Computer, I get a
list of folders and files to synchronize that are aeons old, many of which
no longer exist. At present I simply uncheck the folders I don't wish to
synchronize, but there must be a way to remove them from the list
altogether?

Please help
Best regards
Loane

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:59:44 +0200, "Loane Sharp"
<look_sharp_not@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi there
>
>I use offline file synchronization to keep my laptop coordinated with my
>network shared folder when I make changes while working at home or on the
>road.
>
>When I follow the <Tools> <Synchronize...> menu from My Computer, I get a
>list of folders and files to synchronize that are aeons old, many of which
>no longer exist. At present I simply uncheck the folders I don't wish to
>synchronize, but there must be a way to remove them from the list
>altogether?
>
>Please help
>Best regards
>Loane

I had the same problem with some web sites I snychronize. I solved it
by choosing the sychronize command from tools and the when the list
was up I highlighted the one I wanted to get rid of. Then I chose
properties and unchecked the box that said make available offline.

Maybe something like this will work for you.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck!