W,Wot- The Upshot

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Well, I promised I'd let you guys know what my two
doctors said after all those tests, so here goes.

I had a small stroke. A wee, tiny one, with very
little long term damage, thank goodness. The MRI
does show a small area in my brain where it occurred,
and both docs will be doing continuing check-ups and
I'll have another MRI in 7 weeks, which should show
some healing of that small area in my pea brain. ;)

Now, if my stupid face would just cooperate and
become UNparalyzed I'll be good as new. LOL

You guys are my best medicine, so keep doing what
y'all always do- treat me as just another Tribes player,
albeit one with a bitchy attitude! :D

Say, one good thing did come of this- I finally got
some *awesome* painkillers for my lousy back and
facial nerve pain! I'm as happy and silly as can be, and
quite truthfully, LOVING it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.................

And NO, I won't share! LOL

Thanks you guys,
Miracle

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Well, I promised I'd let you guys know what my two
> doctors said after all those tests, so here goes.
>
> I had a small stroke. A wee, tiny one, with very
> little long term damage, thank goodness. The MRI
> does show a small area in my brain where it occurred,
> and both docs will be doing continuing check-ups and
> I'll have another MRI in 7 weeks, which should show
> some healing of that small area in my pea brain. ;)
>
> Now, if my stupid face would just cooperate and
> become UNparalyzed I'll be good as new. LOL
>
> You guys are my best medicine, so keep doing what
> y'all always do- treat me as just another Tribes player,
> albeit one with a bitchy attitude! :D
>
> Say, one good thing did come of this- I finally got
> some *awesome* painkillers for my lousy back and
> facial nerve pain! I'm as happy and silly as can be, and
> quite truthfully, LOVING it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.................
>
> And NO, I won't share! LOL
>
> Thanks you guys,
> Miracle

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby heeby
WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy boingy boingy
WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> > Well, I promised I'd let you guys know what my two
> > doctors said after all those tests, so here goes.
> >
> > I had a small stroke. A wee, tiny one, with very
> > little long term damage, thank goodness. The MRI
> > does show a small area in my brain where it occurred,
> > and both docs will be doing continuing check-ups and
> > I'll have another MRI in 7 weeks, which should show
> > some healing of that small area in my pea brain. ;)
> >
> > Now, if my stupid face would just cooperate and
> > become UNparalyzed I'll be good as new. LOL
> >
> > You guys are my best medicine, so keep doing what
> > y'all always do- treat me as just another Tribes player,
> > albeit one with a bitchy attitude! :D
> >
> > Say, one good thing did come of this- I finally got
> > some *awesome* painkillers for my lousy back and
> > facial nerve pain! I'm as happy and silly as can be, and
> > quite truthfully, LOVING it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.................
> >
> > And NO, I won't share! LOL
> >
> > Thanks you guys,
> > Miracle
> >

> It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
>
> It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby heeby
> WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy boingy boingy
> WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!

You got hold of some of that kick butt blotter, eh?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Adrian Ng wrote:
> It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
>
> It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby
> heeby WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy
> boingy boingy WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!

Adrian, can I have some of what you're on? LOL

;)

--
{{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Andy Smith wrote:
> "Adrian Ng" wrote...
>> It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
>>
>> It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby
>> heeby WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy
>> boingy boingy WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!
>>

> You got hold of some of that kick butt blotter, eh?

Great minds think alike................LOL

--
>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel, remembering windowpane fondly......

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I'm glad it was just a tiny stroke and that you're healing now, but
that's still freakin' scary.

--
Troy

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Troy wrote:
> I'm glad it was just a tiny stroke and that you're healing now, but
> that's still freakin' scary.

Nah, like I said on the phone, only the *good* die young.

:D

Love you!
Miracle