W,Wot- The Upshot

Well, I promised I'd let you guys know what my two
doctors said after all those tests, so here goes.

I had a small stroke. A wee, tiny one, with very
little long term damage, thank goodness. The MRI
does show a small area in my brain where it occurred,
and both docs will be doing continuing check-ups and
I'll have another MRI in 7 weeks, which should show
some healing of that small area in my pea brain. ;)

Now, if my stupid face would just cooperate and
become UNparalyzed I'll be good as new. LOL

You guys are my best medicine, so keep doing what
y'all always do- treat me as just another Tribes player,
albeit one with a bitchy attitude! :D

Say, one good thing did come of this- I finally got
some *awesome* painkillers for my lousy back and
facial nerve pain! I'm as happy and silly as can be, and
quite truthfully, LOVING it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.................

And NO, I won't share! LOL

Thanks you guys,
Miracle
6 answers Last reply
More about upshot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Well, I promised I'd let you guys know what my two
    > doctors said after all those tests, so here goes.
    >
    > I had a small stroke. A wee, tiny one, with very
    > little long term damage, thank goodness. The MRI
    > does show a small area in my brain where it occurred,
    > and both docs will be doing continuing check-ups and
    > I'll have another MRI in 7 weeks, which should show
    > some healing of that small area in my pea brain. ;)
    >
    > Now, if my stupid face would just cooperate and
    > become UNparalyzed I'll be good as new. LOL
    >
    > You guys are my best medicine, so keep doing what
    > y'all always do- treat me as just another Tribes player,
    > albeit one with a bitchy attitude! :D
    >
    > Say, one good thing did come of this- I finally got
    > some *awesome* painkillers for my lousy back and
    > facial nerve pain! I'm as happy and silly as can be, and
    > quite truthfully, LOVING it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.................
    >
    > And NO, I won't share! LOL
    >
    > Thanks you guys,
    > Miracle

    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

    It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby heeby
    WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy boingy boingy
    WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

    > ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > > Well, I promised I'd let you guys know what my two
    > > doctors said after all those tests, so here goes.
    > >
    > > I had a small stroke. A wee, tiny one, with very
    > > little long term damage, thank goodness. The MRI
    > > does show a small area in my brain where it occurred,
    > > and both docs will be doing continuing check-ups and
    > > I'll have another MRI in 7 weeks, which should show
    > > some healing of that small area in my pea brain. ;)
    > >
    > > Now, if my stupid face would just cooperate and
    > > become UNparalyzed I'll be good as new. LOL
    > >
    > > You guys are my best medicine, so keep doing what
    > > y'all always do- treat me as just another Tribes player,
    > > albeit one with a bitchy attitude! :D
    > >
    > > Say, one good thing did come of this- I finally got
    > > some *awesome* painkillers for my lousy back and
    > > facial nerve pain! I'm as happy and silly as can be, and
    > > quite truthfully, LOVING it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.................
    > >
    > > And NO, I won't share! LOL
    > >
    > > Thanks you guys,
    > > Miracle
    > >

    > It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
    >
    > It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby heeby
    > WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy boingy boingy
    > WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!

    You got hold of some of that kick butt blotter, eh?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Adrian Ng wrote:
    > It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
    >
    > It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby
    > heeby WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy
    > boingy boingy WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!

    Adrian, can I have some of what you're on? LOL

    ;)

    --
    {{{{{{{HUGZ ! ! }}}}}}}
    >^,,^< Miracle
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Andy Smith wrote:
    > "Adrian Ng" wrote...
    >> It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
    >>
    >> It was the Weibble wibble wibble bibbly fleeper. It was the Heeby
    >> heeby WHEEEEE ding-dong sniggly. HONK! Boo loo loo da lee. Boingy
    >> boingy boingy WHOO boingy boingy WHOO WHOO!
    >>

    > You got hold of some of that kick butt blotter, eh?

    Great minds think alike................LOL

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel, remembering windowpane fondly......
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    I'm glad it was just a tiny stroke and that you're healing now, but
    that's still freakin' scary.

    --
    Troy
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Troy wrote:
    > I'm glad it was just a tiny stroke and that you're healing now, but
    > that's still freakin' scary.

    Nah, like I said on the phone, only the *good* die young.

    :D

    Love you!
    Miracle

Games Video Games