I got tribes:V Where are the rest of you?

Where are the other tribes player? When I sign on wed it only had 250 ppl.
This morning it's upto 450. I got really good reviews. Are you guys going
to get it? I really want to see how good you all are. Look me up my
callsigh is : pimpUall. What's you callsigh so I know whos butt I'm kicking
:). See you online.

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Bryan
Lee" <bjlee@rcn.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is f*ed
up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> Where are the other tribes player? When I sign on wed it only had 250
> ppl. This morning it's upto 450. I got really good reviews. Are you
> guys going to get it? I really want to see how good you all are. Look
> me up my callsigh is : pimpUall. What's you callsigh so I know whos
> butt I'm kicking
>:). See you online.

with a name like that, im rather confident that you wont be kicking much
anyones 'butt'

--
Adept

"Bryan Lee" <bjlee@rcn.com> wrote in message
> Where are the other tribes player? When I sign on wed it only had 250
ppl.
> This morning it's upto 450. I got really good reviews. Are you guys
going
> to get it? I really want to see how good you all are. Look me up my
> callsigh is : pimpUall. What's you callsigh so I know whos butt I'm
kicking
> :). See you online.

My call sign is 'Newblood'

See ya somewhere...

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> "Bryan Lee" <bjlee@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > Where are the other tribes player? When I sign on wed it only had 250
> ppl.
> > This morning it's upto 450. I got really good reviews. Are you guys
> going
> > to get it? I really want to see how good you all are. Look me up my
> > callsigh is : pimpUall. What's you callsigh so I know whos butt I'm
> kicking
> > :). See you online.
> >

> My call sign is 'Newblood'
>
> See ya somewhere...

LOL. :^)

Quixote

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:40:43 -0700, Bryan Lee wrote:

> Where are the other tribes player?

Playing Tribes?

> When I sign on wed it only had 250 ppl. This morning it's upto 450.

That's global??

> I got really good reviews.

What was your chosen subject?

> Are you guys going to get it?

I'm happy to wait until Sierra (or whoever's devloping it) release a Linux
client (yes, that's *client*, not *server*). Until then, it'll be a
mixture of Doom3, Open Transport Tycoon deluxe and flam^H^H^H^Hposting.

> I really want to see how good you all are.

You'll not see the best ones, until they return to use your dropped
repairpack. Trust me.

> Look me up my callsigh is : pimpUall.

Very nice.

> What's you callsigh so I know whos butt I'm kicking :).

I don't have a callsigh.

>See you online.

Not until it's too late you won't. :)

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Bryan Lee wrote:
> Where are the other tribes player? When I sign on wed it only had
> 250 ppl. This morning it's upto 450. I got really good reviews. Are
> you guys going to get it? I really want to see how good you all are.
> Look me up my callsigh is : pimpUall. What's you callsigh so I know
> whos butt I'm kicking :). See you online.

Does "callsigh" equal "player name"?

I don't mean to be (overly) rude, but I avoid all players with the
word "pimp"in their name at all costs- it's been my experience that
they're usually the cream of all L4m3Rz.
In other words, you won't be pimping *me*, little boy. ;)

Oh, when I get Tribes:V, I'll be "DkAngel", natch.

--
>^,,^< Miracle/DkAngel

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:2smsr4F1nca4jU1@uni-
berlin.de:

> I don't mean to be (overly) rude, but I avoid all players with the
> word "pimp"in their name at all costs- it's been my experience that
> they're usually the cream of all L4m3Rz.

You forgot the "ed" in creamed. ;)

It's the playername I had since tribes 1. I just keep the same name so,
everybody knows it's me.