Can't get Document Image Writer to appear in Printers and ..

When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:31:04 -0700, bbarkman wrote:

> When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
> Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
> Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Not a part of Windows. It is a component of MS Office products. I know Word
has it. Not sure which other Office apps include it. If accidentally
deleted, try a repair of Office. If never added, run setup for one of your
Office programs and select the setup option to add/change components.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User