Unattended PC Query

Is there any online info regarding the implications/problems etc., in
placing a PC running XP SP2, in a public location, and confining it's use to
just accessing a website which would exist on the Hard Drive?
I would expect that it could be fraught with problems, but welcome any
comments.
TIA
Brian Tozer

Set Internet Explorer 6 to Run in Kiosk Mode
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/tips/oswald1.mspx

PREPARING YOUR WIN XP COMPUTER TO ACT AS A KIOSK
http://www.whotspot.com/p_kiosk_prep.htm#step7

Kiosk/ATM Operating System Platforms
http://msdn.microsoft.com/embedded/getstart/devplat/atm/default.aspx

--