DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE FOR SIMPLE DRIVE STORAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilamherst

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
I lost the Simple Drive, damaged hardware problem. Please recommend Software that will allow me to extract the documents in storage on the Simple Drive 320 GB and save to DVD disks.

Recommend site where the information is provided.

Where in Tom's hardware can I find information and software info.?

west w

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2009
Data recovery software can hardly recover data lost due to hardware problems, you'd better to try data recovery service. You may try data recovery software first to find if it will find your data or not, like recovermyfiles, easyrecovery...

Hope you good luck.:)

G

hi,

here i have solution of your problem. According you. you lost your simple Drive. if you want your recovery then you can get recovery it from any Data Recovery Service provider and you can get also some software for Quick Data Recovery Software. you can get all information from this links: www.unistal.in, www.idatacare.com

G

http://www.icare-recovery.com/

This program called iCare data recovery software helped retrieve my photos off a reformatted sd card before. Hope it worked for your drive.

Have a try, it does not cost a penny to search files.

maria_sizer

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010

There are so many services and software available in market . I found the Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software in the top and tried it. I think u should also search for this type of online support. If you don't find any solution then go for a services centre like Data Recovery Services. They will help you out from this situation.

alphanode

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
another program which comes highly recomended is called SpinRite. However, your hard drive must actually be able to spin and the arm must be able to move and is really for corrupted data rather than a crashed hard drive - same as with any of these programs.

If it's a mechanical failure (drive won't spin, arm won't move properly) data recovery company is the only solution, but be prepared to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to recover a whole 320 hard drive.

"A mechanical failure means that your drive has broken parts that are preventing it from working—busted drives often make a telltale clicking sound as they futilely attempt to access their files. If you hear that, your data may still be there, but you're not getting it back without calling in the experts (see "Worst-Case Scenario," next page). And those experts make good money. Data recovery services from Kroll Ontrack, Seagate's i365 and Iomega charge between $500 and $2500 to attempt to salvage data from either logical or mechanical disasters, depending on the severity of the situation. But if you are just dealing with a logical failure, you can get your files back on your own for far less. "
From popular mechanics article - How to recover a dead hard drive:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how-to/tips/4294038

wsemerald

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009

I think west w is right

You can try data recovery tool first, but if your problem is damaged hardware, the better choice is to ask help from data recovery service.

gman_17

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
Just to let you guys know that if your lights still come on and sounds like the hard drive is trying to spin, it may just be the power cord or the cord connection. Try a different cord first if that doesn't work, open up the shell and trying moving around the power supply and where the switch connects to the board. This worked for me. Thought I lost a TB of stuff but its all back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.