Need new KB/Mouse

nickc07

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2007
Need some help finding a new keyboard and mouse. As of right now I am using a wireless Logitech kb/mouse combo. I really like these, but in the last few weeks my mouse has been messing up. It will double/triple click when I only click it once. Yes I have already check my settings but it is something with the mouse.

I wouldnt mind a wired mouse, but I really need/want a wireless keyboard and also I want the keyboard backlite. My computer is in the bedroom and I cant see the keyboard when my wife is sleep. But my desk has a keyboard tray under it. When I am not using the PC I put the keyboard down there so I have desk space. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

I plan to be playing alot of Age of Conan next month when it is released.

Thanks in advance

jrnyfan

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
I can't speak to a wireless keyboard as I don't like them enough to use them. A good wired, backlit one is the Saitek Eclipse

As far as mouses go, I still don't think you can go wrong with a Logitech G7 or its wired version the G5. I didn't like the G9 so I sold mine and went back to my G5...I think its the greatest mouse ever invented and the G7 is just the wireless version so it must be just as good IMO.

emp

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2004

nickc07

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2007
Is the MX3200 backlit?

One of my biggest problems is I need to be able to tuck my keyboard into my desk after use. I need my desk space when not gaming. Unless someone else could come up with a way to not have to crawl under desk and unhook/rehook everything I move the keyboard

nickc07

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2007
wow you are lazy or just an ***

I just want to know if a wireless backlit keyboard is acutally out there. If so I dont mind going and looking for it.

Usually backlit keyboards are gaming keyboards, and most all gaming keyboards are wired.