outlook express:hiding messages

I just started using outlook express but notice when I click on that program
anyone can view my mail, address book etc but just hitting cancel and not
even using a password. is there any way to hide the folders until it has the
correct password?

Gordon

cyn wrote:
> I just started using outlook express but notice when I click on that
> program anyone can view my mail, address book etc but just hitting
> cancel and not even using a password. is there any way to hide the
> folders until it has the correct password?

See my reply 10 minutes ago to your other post on general.